Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #2959 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Sorry about the lack of feedback lately. I haven't been very high on BTB lately, and your absence was one of the reasons for that (not that I'm trying to make you feel guilty ... or Legend ).

7) World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Christian vs. Mister Kennedy
I feel like you really COULD surprise us here and give Kennedy the belt, but I'm going with the safe option. Kennedy doesn't need to win yet, as an even more extended chase could do him good, while I still believe we're getting Christian/Cena II at SummerSlam.

5) 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match:
John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
A draw. Cena holds on to the very end, refusing to tap out. Things go into extra time and turn into a brawl maybe? I can see this continuing on so that Cena can win a gimmick match on RAW before SummerSlam to claim the number one contendership.

3) Last Man Standing Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Umaga w/Armando Estrada
Like Legend, I'm a little disappointed that this is a gimmick match for their first contest. I considered that you could go with a draw so as to preserve Umaga's winning streak and keep things alive, but I've already gone with that for Ultimate Submission, so I'm saying Umaga will win in unconvincing fashion.

1) WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Shelton Benjamin w/Theodore Long vs. Matt Hardy
Although it doesn't seem like it, Shelton only just got the belt back last RAW PPV. He can't lose it so soon.

2) World Tag Team Championships | Fatal Four Way Match:
Straight Edge vs. The British Lions vs. The Brotherhood vs. X-Pac & Tyson Tomko
Their reign has been a little underwhelming due to a weak division, but you need to keep the belts on them if you want to rebuild.

6) WWE Womens Championship Match;
If Mickie James no-shows, she is stripped of the Womens title and instantly fired.
Mickie James vs. Melina
Mickie to show up but still lose. MNM are breaking up, leaving Melina to focus on the women's division entirely.

4) One on One:
Rhyno vs. Rey Mysterio
Honestly, I have no idea, but I'll go with Rhyno just because he has only just come back and could do with the momentum.

BONUS QUESTIONS
1. Predict the match order (7 points on offer). Righto.
2. What match will be longest?? {Ultimate Submission Match DOES NOT COUNT} (3 points) Michaels/Umaga.
3. What match will be shortest?? (3 points) Mickie/Melina.
4. What team will take the fall in the tag team title match?? (2 points) X-Pac and Tomko.
5. Will Mickie James show up and compete?? (2 points) Yes.
6. Will there be any surprise appearances - if so, who?? (3 points) You always seem to have something up your sleeve, but I can't think of anything, so I'm saying no.
7. What will be the final score of the Ultimate Submission Match?? {i.e 8-7} (3 points) Holy shit at 8-7. I'm going with 0-0.