Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2011, 03:59 AM   #2957 (permalink)
TKOW
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Hey mate. Sorry I haven't left feedback in a while, but I've been quite busy as of late. Plus I may have said a few things to you over MSN, I can't remember. I'm still reading every show though, and I'm glad you've stuck around to get to Vengeance and hopefully SummerSlam. The build for this card has been fantastic and I'm sure the show will pay off.

Official Card for WWE Vengeance:
Date: 17th June 2007
Event Music: The Killers, Move Away

---TRIPLE MAIN EVENT---
7- World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Christian vs. Mister Kennedy
Kennedy winning the title would be an absolute shocker, but it just won't happen, and IMO, shouldn't happen anyway. Whilst you have done an excellent job of booking Kennedy's character in the run up to this pay-per-view, it's not his time to be champion. I think the match will be a competitive one, getting Kennedy over by having him be able to hang with the World Heavyweight Champion, but ultimately Christian retains.

6- 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match:
John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
Fuck Cena. Yeah, I said it. Fuck him. Angle NEEDS this win. Ever since this feud started Cena has picked up the victory at Backlash, now it's Angle's time. If Angle loses to Cena yet again, he loses a ton of credibility. But if Angle wins, not only does he look strong and a possible contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, but Cena doesn't lose ANYTHING. He's still John Cena. Cena to tap for "the first time" and slowly begin a heel turn.

4- Last Man Standing Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Umaga w/Armando Estrada
I don't think anyone could possibly believe Shawn Michaels, as much as we love him, has any chance in this one. The feud build up has been very entertaining and it's been good to see you have HBK be able to fight back against Umaga rather than just be dominated every week, but when it comes to the match, 'Mags has roughly zero percent chance of losing.

3- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Shelton Benjamin w/Theodore Long vs. Matt Hardy
I think Shelton HAS to retain for the simple fact that Matt hasn't been on RAW that long and so to win the title now would seem a little premature. Despite what other people are saying I don't see Benjamin suddenly becoming a main eventer when you've got Umaga, Angle and Kennedy as top heels, so I expect him to stay as IC Champ for a while longer.

2- World Tag Team Championships | Fatal Four Way Match:
Straight Edge vs. The British Lions vs. The Brotherhood vs. X-Pac & Tyson Tomko
This match has been thrown together so quickly I would be absolutely stunned to see a title change. It'd also be a silly move. Good thing it won't happen then. (oh yes, that there had to be one of them somewhere)

5- WWE Womens Championship Match;
If Mickie James no-shows, she is stripped of the Womens title and instantly fired.
Mickie James vs. Melina
I'd like to congratulate you once again on taking something that I said and using to build what has to be one of the best Diva feuds in BTB history. I really don't see Mickie showing up, because I think having her off-screen any longer may do the feud more harm than good. She's been away for a good amount of time, now it's time for her to come back. It may be the case that Mickie returns and still loses the title anyway, but I expect her to retain and lose it perhaps at SummerSlam, if not on a RAW before then, but not at Vengeance.

1- One on One:
Rhyno vs. Rey Mysterio
First and foremost Rhyno OWNS. Second of all, Rhyno OWNS. Did I mention that Rhyno OWNS? Much like with Angle/Cena, it does more harm to Rhyno to lose than it does Mysterio. The heel going over here does big things for Rhyno and because Mysterio is a face you can always keep him from losing any credibility at all by putting over the fact that he put on a valiant effort, etc. Rhyno to destroy Mysterio plz.

BONUS QUESTIONS
1. Predict the match order (7 points on offer) Done.
2. What match will be longest?? {Ultimate Submission Match DOES NOT COUNT} (3 points) Christian vs. Kennedy.
3. What match will be shortest?? (3 points) Mickie vs. Melina.
4. What team will take the fall in the tag team title match?? (2 points) X-Pac and Tomko.
5. Will Mickie James show up and compete?? (2 points) Yes.
6. Will there be any surprise appearances - if so, who?? (3 points) KAAAAAAAAAANE. Nah, no appearances.
7. What will be the final score of the Ultimate Submission Match?? {i.e 8-7} (3 points) 1-0 to Angle.
{Total Points on offer (including predicting of winners) 30}

Last edited by TKOW : 03-24-2011 at 02:38 AM.
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote