Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #2954 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2011, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Wolf Beast
Why am I still here?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being The Booker

I'm going to forego an actual PPV preview. Would rather spend the time writing the actual show. But, before the prediction template...

!! WWE.COM BREAKING NEWS !!

When leaving Smackdown on Friday Night, wwe.com caught up with John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, hoping to gain views more from the self made millionaire, after Undertaker-esque goings on cost him his match with Jamie Noble, and after having time to think about his next move, JBL didnt disappoint. The self proclaimed 'Wrestling God' has thrown down the gauntlet to The Deadman, challenging The Undertaker to face him - one on one - in a match of The Undertakers choosing, at The Great American Bash. However, Layfield has demanded an answer by next weekend at Saturday Nights Main Event, stating "It's now or never. It's time to show the world who is the 'Phenom', and who is the 'Phoney', and I want an answer next Saturday Night in Memphis."

So now, the deadline has been set. Will The Undertaker return, and face JBL?? Or will The Deadman continue to lurk in the shadows?? Whilst next Saturdays three hour event will be centered around the crowning of a new King of the Ring, many eyes will be on the developments of THIS situation.

Time for predictions. Prize of some credits or something for the winner. I'm hoping to have the show finished by next Sunday (27th), so ... get predicting...

Official Card for WWE Vengeance:
Date: 17th June 2007
Event Music: The Killers, Move Away

---TRIPLE MAIN EVENT---
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Christian vs. Mister Kennedy

30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match:
John Cena vs. Kurt Angle

Last Man Standing Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Umaga w/Armando Estrada

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Shelton Benjamin w/Theodore Long vs. Matt Hardy

World Tag Team Championships | Fatal Four Way Match:
Straight Edge vs. The British Lions vs. The Brotherhood vs. X-Pac & Tyson Tomko

WWE Womens Championship Match;
If Mickie James no-shows, she is stripped of the Womens title and instantly fired.
Mickie James vs. Melina

One on One:
Rhyno vs. Rey Mysterio

BONUS QUESTIONS
1. Predict the match order (7 points on offer)
2. What match will be longest?? {Ultimate Submission Match DOES NOT COUNT} (3 points)
3. What match will be shortest?? (3 points)
4. What team will take the fall in the tag team title match?? (2 points)
5. Will Mickie James show up and compete?? (2 points)
6. Will there be any surprise appearances - if so, who?? (3 points)
7. What will be the final score of the Ultimate Submission Match?? {i.e 8-7} (3 points)
{Total Points on offer (including predicting of winners) 30}

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome