Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #1370 (permalink)
Zen
Self-Improvement Is Masturbation.

Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKC View Post
thanks for the support guys! I shall re-post my development in a few weeks, just keep checking my flickr. I am going to keep at anyway, but how long do you think it will take to loose the remaining flab? it's just a tad annoying to see it each day, when I am working so hard but gives me something to work at I guess.

PS: Off to health shop on the weekend to buy one of those bumper packs of home-made protein drinks to start every day. You know the ones it's like a keg of crap that doesn't taste too great but helps

No real schedule, I have quite a few crunches I got off the internet I hit everyday but with combination of walking, eating right, next to no beer and the running every night, I think it has made a difference in a short space of time. Anything else you can suggest?

MKC.
dude doesn't matter how long it takes to see results as long as you are GETTING some result then it's working, don't over train.