Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 04:13 AM   #168 (permalink)
LariatSavage
Humbled

LariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

That 2 out of 3 falls from July 92 was awesome. I loved the build up. The crowd was hot. The referee and Negro Casas' corner man were feeding the match. I didn't know the match was 2 out of 3 falls until after the 1st commercial break, and I was bummed how it ended. I was pleasantly surprised to see the match continue. That was probably the first time I ever watch El Dandy outside of America, and that was only time I've seen Negro Casas' that I can remember. I'd give this match five stars for sure, and I'm looking forward to watching some more off that list Yeah1993 posted.
LariatSavage is offline   Reply With Quote