Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #266 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

Thanks to those who have commented on the JD recap so far, I'm gonna leave posting shows for a bit as I know others are busy atm and can't get feedback up just now. I'll give it a few more days, maybe up to a week depending and then get back into the swing of weekly shows by posting a news page and the RAW preview and the RAW Roulette a few days after that. I'll be posting RAW's in full leading up to Bad Blood and SD! in recap form, but they'll go up at different stages and not in a double post like they had been before.

So yeah, anymore JD feedback is more than welcome in this time frame.

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote