Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #4670 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

haha you play tew eh, i like tew but i am doing my 1995 on EWR im too lazy to think up storylines ha, but that card looked good what are your plans for the winners of wrestlemania, i think it be cool imo that if you had like a bret vs owen feud and have shawn michaels win the money in the bank then shawn becomes friend with bret or owen then be in his corner for a match say liek a 30 min ultimate submission match then have him cash his money in the bank in and win that would be money right there that just something i would do ha, whats your plans for it tho
legendmaker2 is online now   Reply With Quote