Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #4667 (permalink)
soxfan93
Moron

soxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I've taken a short break from it to work on a current game, but I will definitely go back to it soon.

Spoiler for Planned WrestleMania XI Card:
World Wrestling Federation Championship: Owen Hart vs. Diesel (c)

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship: Kama vs. Razor Ramon (c)

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship: Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka vs. The Smoking Gunns vs. The Heavenly Bodies vs. The Legion of Doom (c)

The Undertaker vs. Sycho Sid (Sid, representing the Million Dollar Corporation, won at Royal Rumble and In Your House)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Hakushi vs. The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Irwin R. Schyster vs. Lex Luger vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Jarrett

The Hart Foundation vs. The Godwinns (possibly)

Battle of the Behemoths: Yokozuna vs. Mabel vs. King Kong Bundy vs. ??? (One Man Gang seems to be the most likely scenario, as Vader is still in WCW)

I feel like it could be better, but I've got like 10 games going haha.
soxfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote