Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #4662 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

i just finished my wrestlemania XI results here they are

Wrestlemania XI
Owen Hart Def Disel to retain WWF Title By Sharpshooter ***1/2 84%
the ending of wrestlemania showed bret hart come to the ring and hug owen as pyro went off as both hart brothers were in the ring

Bret Hart Def Shawn Michaels to get Number one contendership in a ladder match ***** 99%
there Fued ended as Bret Hart shook hands with Shawn But shawn Suckerpunched Bret and left the hitman on the ground

British Bulldog Def Razor Ramon With the Running Powerslam to Retain The Intercontinental championship**** 89%
Feud ended with British Bulldog standing tall as razor Ramon walked back to the curtain with blood dripping off his face

Undertaker Def Stunning Steve Austin with the tombstone piledriver**1/2 84%

Crush Def Lex Luger by making luger passout with a rear naked choke*** 81%

Jeff Jarett won the 10 man over the top battle royalDUD 65%

tell me what you think
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote