Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #1046 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution™ View Post
Hey, just a quick question from me. I'm currently in my planning stages, like planning out my PPV cards etc and i've came across a little problem. I've researched a little bit and found a few examples in other BTBs, but how many matches would be a fine amount in a b-tier PPV such as Backlash or Judgement day for example, and how many in an A-tier PPV such as Summerslam or Wrestlemania. I've seen examples of 10-12 matches for Summerslam, yet there's only 8 in real life of whatever.

Thanks in advanced
Depends on the talent, depends on the length of matches, and depends on the overall flow of the card.

Honestly there's no strict formula that you have to stick to as long as you get your matches in within the allotted time. The more creative and original can be, the better.

Just because the WWE churns out the same old predictable crap every PPV doesn't mean you have to. Take a look at the way other companies run their cards.

Just because you're doing a WWE thread, doesn't mean you have to conform to their monotonous formula.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote