Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #275 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000
Default Re: Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

Quote:
TNA Newswire

The last edition of IMPACT got a 1.3 rating.

The TNA Knockouts Championship match is no longer being advertised to take place this Sunday at Hard Justice. Instead, Petey Williams will be in action against an unknown opponent according to the TNA website. In addition, Matt Morgan is slated to face an unknown opponent as well. It's likely that Morgan's opponent will be from the current roster merely be used to put Morgan over, whereas that will most likely not be the case with whoever Williams' opponent is in terms of putting him over. Petey's opponent could well be someone not on the current roster.

The culprit, or culprits, behind the 'AOX' videos is set to be revealed at Hard Justice, judging by the vignette that aired this past Thursday on IMPACT.
---

OK, no 'preview videos' for Hard Justice. One, only one or two matches are worthy of such a video and two, I've almost finished the PPV and I don't want it to be lying around for too long. So with that said, here's the preview template.

Quote:
Hard Justice Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Desmond Wolfe vs Samoa Joe

AJ Styles vs James Storm

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Motor City Machine Guns vs Latin American Exchange

Four-Way Elimination Match for the TNA X Division Championship
Christopher Daniels vs Amazing Red vs. Jay Lethal vs. Kazarian

Matt Morgan vs ???

Petey Williams vs. ???

The British Invasion vs. Generation Me

Bonus Questions:

Predict the match order

Who will Matt Morgan's opponent be?

Who will Petey Williams' opponent be?

What will be the shortest match?

What will be the longest match?

Predict the order of eliminations in the X Division Championship match

Who will take the fall in the British Invasion/Generation Me match?

Who will take the fall in the MCMG/LAX match?

Predict away.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote