Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #857 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Champions vs. All Stars

Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels - **1/4

Andy "Right Leg" Ridge & Grizzly Redwood vs. The Bravado Brothers - *3/4

"The Prodigy" Mike Bennett vs. Adam Cole - ***
Really surprised by how much I enjoyed this. What's even more surprising is that Bennet actually didn't look awful in this match. He actually did well.

Homicide vs. Rhett Titus - **1/2
This is the match where Homicide headbutted Titus and split his head the fuck open. It was pretty crazy to say the least. Post match Titus tried to cut a promo with blood just spilling down his face and his words were totally slurred and had no idea what city he was. Nasty stuff.

Steve Corino vs. Kaleb Conley - *1/4
Corino's pre match promo was brilliant as usual. The match, not so much. I have no idea who Kaleb Conley is at all.

Colt Cabana vs. Caprice Coleman - **1/2
If you aren't familiar with Caprice Coleman, he's just your prototypical really athletic black guy, which isn't a problem but it's tough to stand out. This was your usual fun from Cabana.

Kenny King vs. Kyle O'Reilly - ***

Champions vs. All Stars 8-Man Tag
Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels, & The Kings of Wrestling vs. Davey Richards, El Generico, & The Briscoes - ***3/4
Not quite what I was hoping for, but still a great match. Long one too. The finish was kinda random so that held it back. The exchanges between Davey and Roddy were fucking great though, I REALLY want to see a title change on 4/2.

Overall: 6/10
A decent house show with a great main. Nothing to go out of your way to see but with the bonus disc added, I'm sure it's worth your money.

Last edited by Jack Evans 187; 03-04-2011 at 11:09 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome