Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #139 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
Yeah, this'll be a major bump. Time to talk about some achievement collection. Got a few on Dead Space today:

Skewered in Space - Impale an enemy into a Decompression Window to cause it to blow out - 15G

I got this on the second of third chapter. About four of them rush you, one of them knocks a few steel tubes into the front. All I did was pick them up and fired it at one of them. He went smashing through and the others went out with him. Pretty easy to get but a lot of fun.

Love skewing Necromorphs to things, very good addition to the game. Also, I find it odd that Romper Stomper is 25Gs, yet for completing the game you only get 10Gs.
I received Skewered in Space - Impale an enemy into a Decompression Window to cause it to blow out - 15G in the third chapter also.

I don't play much for trophies or achievements, but Dead Space and Dead Space 2 both used the system well.

Epic Tier 3 Engineer was my favourite as it unlocked Impossible Mode.