Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #138 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

Yeah, this'll be a major bump. Time to talk about some achievement collection. Got a few on Dead Space today:

Skewered in Space - Impale an enemy into a Decompression Window to cause it to blow out - 15G

I got this on the second of third chapter. About four of them rush you, one of them knocks a few steel tubes into the front. All I did was pick them up and fired it at one of them. He went smashing through and the others went out with him. Pretty easy to get but a lot of fun.

Love skewing Necromorphs to things, very good addition to the game. Also, I find it odd that Romper Stomper is 25Gs, yet for completing the game you only get 10Gs.

Banner & Avy - Abk™
TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote