Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2011, 01:57 PM   #254 (permalink)
TKOW
THE GAME HAS SCREWED STONE COLD OUTTA THE WWF BAH GAWD TITLE

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Renegade Presents: WWE 2003 - Now Go Home And Get Your Fucking Shinebox

7 - WWE Championship Match
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (c) - Brock has no real reason to lose the title right now.

6 - Singles Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle - I think Austin can afford to lose this one more than Angle, since I expect Angle to head back into the WWE Title hunt after this match.

5 - United States Championship Match
Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit (c) - Benoit isn't going to lose the title just yet.

3 - WWE Tag Team Championships Match
The APA vs The World's Greatest Tag Team (c) - A side note: weren't they still "Team Angle" at this point? Anyway, the APA have no business winning the titles so yeah.

2 - Grudge Match
Rey Mysterio vs John Cena - Screw the midget, TBH.

1 - ECW Rules Match
Rhyno vs Mike Awesome Everyone seems to bum Mike Awesome and I just don't get it. The guy does nothing for me. Rhyno, on the other hand, OWNS. No brainer.

4 - WWE Cruiserweight Championship; Fatal 4 Way Match
Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman vs Tajiri vs Matt Hardy (c) - I'd rather see Matt lose the title in a one-on-one affair than in a multi-man match.

Questions

1. Predict the match order Done.
2. How many title changes will occur (if any)? None.
3. What will be the longest match? Hard one to call since Benoit vs. Guerrero could take it, but I'll go with Austin vs. Angle.
4, What will be the shortest match? The APA vs. Team Angle.
5. Who will take the fall in the Cruiserweight 4 Way? Tajiri.
6. Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, who? GOOOOOOOLDBERGGGGGG. Nah just kiddin'. No appearances IMO. Then again this is you, and you do love the Attitude Era, as you should do. Nah, I'll go with my initial feeling: no surprises.