Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny wrestling pictures

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #369 (permalink)
Samee
Humbled

Samee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missedSamee probably won't be missed
Default Re: Funny wrestling pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
Oh look at you. Posting pictures mocking a 7 year old child who was strangled to death by his own father. Yep, hahahahahahahaha so funny. I can barely contain my fucking laughter. What do you think you're achieving ey? There are so many things to laugh and joke about and you pick something as fucked as that? Let me put this shit into perspective for you. Do you have a little brother? A nephew? Any young relatives? Well picture him or her. Picture how harmless and innocent they are. Now picture the life being strangled out of them. Picture how fucking tragic that is. Picture how much worse it's made by the fact that the person strangling them is their own fucking father. Still find it funny?

Now fuck off you piece of shit.