Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #90 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Prediction Template:

7) World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
Batista is headed into a match against Edge for the title at WrestleMania, while Kennedy is to face Ric Flair, thus Batista must win.

6) Casket Match:
The Undertaker vs. King Booker
Someone will pop out of the casket here or something to kick off a feud with Undertaker for WrestleMania. Who? I have no idea. Maybe Lashley.

5) United States Championship Match:
United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. Finlay
I could see this going either way, but I'm thinking we'll get Benoit/MVP, much like irl.

4) WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
WWE Tag Team Champions The Hooligans vs. La Resistance
The Hooligans have a date with The Bluebloods at WrestleMania.

1) Cruiserweight Championship Gauntlet Match:
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Daivari vs. Funaki vs. Jamie Noble vs. Joey Mercury vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Scotty-2-Hotty vs. Shannon Moore
Helms to get a cheap victory over Danielson after AmDrag has dominated.

3) Fatal Four Way Match:
Winner will face the United States Champion at Wrestlemania XXIII

Kane vs. Matt Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. The Miz
Hardy is really the only other possibility, but I can see him and Miz continuing their issue on the way into MITB. Kane shouldn't be in a US Title match and Miz is simply too crap at this stage to have in a one on one title match at WrestleMania.

2) Six Man Tag Team Match:
The Bluebloods vs. The Extremists

Like I said before, they're going for The Hooligans.

Bonus Points:
What will be the match order? See above.
How many championships will change hands? Zero.
Who will take the fall in the Fatal Four Way Match? The Miz.
Will there be any surprise appearances? If yes, then by who? Yeah, let's say Ric Flair in the main event, and Lashley to attack 'Taker.
What will be the longest match? Benoit/Finlay ... please?
What will be the shortest match? Bluebloods/Extremists.
Who will last the longest during the Cruiserweight Championship Gauntlet Match? Bryan Danielson.
How many pinfalls/submissions/other finishes will there be? Do we count all of the falls in the gauntlet? I'm thinking no, but correct me if I'm wrong. I'll go 4/2/1.
Will Edge find a way inside the building? Yes.

The show being in full is top news. Looking forward to it.