Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #731 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Hamm Sandwich View Post
I'm probably the only one on the planet who feel's this way but I have no interest in Ki returning the ROH.

None at all.
I'm not excited but I guess it would have me interested for a bit at least. At least until they do Ki vs Generico/Hero/Claudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Hamm Sandwich View Post
They had a match at one of the TPI's. It was alright.
They had a match in PWG in 2006(?) as well at one of the All Star Weekends. Was pretty good.

Watched Kings/Wolves. Had many problems but dragging wasn't one of them I thought. Liked the fact they didn't all do their finishers and have them kicked out of too but it just seemed to have no structure to it. Just felt like a lot of moves (really good ones and all well executed granted) but when it was over it just seemed like a nice novelty match. Definitely wouldn't go any higher than **** for it.