Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #731 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Hamm Sandwich View Post
I'm probably the only one on the planet who feel's this way but I have no interest in Ki returning the ROH.

None at all.
I'm not excited but I guess it would have me interested for a bit at least. At least until they do Ki vs Generico/Hero/Claudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Hamm Sandwich View Post
They had a match at one of the TPI's. It was alright.
They had a match in PWG in 2006(?) as well at one of the All Star Weekends. Was pretty good.

Watched Kings/Wolves. Had many problems but dragging wasn't one of them I thought. Liked the fact they didn't all do their finishers and have them kicked out of too but it just seemed to have no structure to it. Just felt like a lot of moves (really good ones and all well executed granted) but when it was over it just seemed like a nice novelty match. Definitely wouldn't go any higher than **** for it.