Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #1321 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK™ View Post
Once i have to means to do squats and stuff i will, i don't have the moeny right now and i'm not in a exercise class. I might re-enroll in a core and conditioning class becuase we did a good amount of burbees there, even though i hated them but it's supposed to be a good exercise.

Also how much does jumping rope improve your jumping ability?
Jumping rope isn't going to aid in your search for a better vertical leap.

Where do you go to college? Most institutions have a recreational center or something along those lines. And, you can easily manage to do burpees at home, if you wanted to. Burpees do not require any equipment at all. Your floor or carpet is sufficient enough to get the job done.

A$AP
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote