Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar

WWE Monday Night Raw- 4/18/05- Dunkin’ Donuts Center- Providence, Rhode Island

Opening video and pyro plays as we head straight to J.R and Coach.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentleman, we are liveeeeee on Monday Night Raw, I’m Jim Ross, alongside Jonathan Coachman and folks we have a heck of a main event in store tonight!!

The Coach: Aw J.R. tonight is gonna be something special. The World champ Batista teams with Shawn Michaels AND one of the men he faces at Backlash Chris Jericho to take on the team of Triple H, Randy Orton and Edge!!

Jim Ross: The history that these men have Coach, I mean Triple H and Randy Orton on the same team!! Batista and Jericho must team together before Backlash!! How are these teams going to co-exist here tonight?!

The Coach: Batista shouldn’t even be here J.R. Eric Bischoff should’ve suspended him after he put his hands on Jericho and Edge last week.

Jim Ross: Oh boo hoo Coach, Batista did what he had to do.

Time to rock and roll’ hits as Trish Stratus makes her way down to the ring for the opening match up here tonight.

Jim Ross: Well from the World Heavyweight Champion to the Women‘s champion!! A couple of weeks ago, Trish retained her title Coach in impressive fashion against Christy Hemme. Tonight, she faces Victoria in what is sure to be another huge test.

The Coach: Ain’t no doubt about it J.R. Trish is gonna have her hands full here tonight, Victoria, as the song says, she ain’t a lady to mess with.

Don’t mess with’ hits as Victoria makes her way down to the ring to the odd boo in the crowd as this match gets under way.

Match One- Non title Singles match

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

The match begins with Victoria dominating early on. The former champion herself hurled Trish into the corner and stomped away at the gut of Trish. Victoria then slapped Stratus across the face as the crowd oooohed big time. Trish only got fired up by this though and threw herself at Victoria resulting in a cat fight type scene with Trish on top of Victoria throttling her which got a decent cheer.

Trish then hit Victoria with a couple of vicious right hands, as she really gained momentum. Stratus lifted her opponent up into a suplex position, however, Victoria countered and hit a reverse DDT as Trish didn’t know what was happening.

Victoria went for a cover but Trish kicked out at two. Victoria couldn’t believe it and went to work on Trish’s right knee, stomping away at her, clearly looking to stop Trish from hitting the Stratusfaction. Trish was looking in considerable pain as Victoria continued to relentlessly twist and bend her way around Trish’s knee. The crowd were trying to pump Trish up and it seemed to work as the champion somehow found the strength to kick Victoria off of her and outside the ring as Trish made her way to her feet.

Victoria was now down on the outside as Trish made her way out too, only to be met with an elbow to the ribs, winding the champion. Victoria then threw Trish into the ringpost, to the horror of the crowd, the look in Victoria’s eyes was psychopathic like as she pummelled away at Trish as the referee’s count reached 7!

Victoria was in no rush to go anywhere though as Trish looked to fight back with some hard shots of her own, neither woman interested in the outcome of the match now, just looking to hurt each other.

The referee counted to 10 and rang for the bell, however, the brawl between the two continued on the outside.

Result: Double countout (6:30)

Jim Ross: These two women are beating the holy hell out of each other Coach!!

The Coach: Ha ha, I love it baby boy!! This is what I wanna see on my Monday Nights. Two of the hottest women in the world goin’ at it like a couple of caged animals, beautiful J.R.

Jim Ross: As beautiful as they are, this one has gotten ugly real fast. Somebody needs to separate these two!!

A few trainers and referees come down to break the pair up with Trish and Victoria screaming at one another, Trish telling Victoria that ‘this isn’t over’.

We go to the first commercial break of the show

Jim Ross: We are back live folks and what a crazy way to kick off Monday Night Raw!!

The Coach: Well, Trish and Victoira can go J.R, we both know that but the intensity, the passion we’ve just seen from these two women was unbelievable and you gotta believe that these two are gonna go at it again somewhere down the line.

Jim Ross:
No doubt about it Coach, Trish has got some real competition there in Victoria if she wants to hold onto that Women’s championship. Well, moving on, lets head backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by.

We go backstage where Todd Grisham is awaiting near the big screen ready to introduce us to his guest.

Grisham: Thanks J.R, I am joined at this time by the Legend Killer himself, Randy Orton.

Boos fill the arena as Orton appears into shot.

Grisham: Randy, tonight you team with Edge and Triple H to take on Batista, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels. How are you feeling heading into the match considering the history you have with pretty much all these men?

Orton: Todd, like you said, the word there is history. All these guys in the ring tonight, I’ve had my ups and downs with but it’s all in the past. I don’t give a damn about Shawn Michaels, I don’t give a damn about Triple H, I don’t give a damn about anybody.

More heat for the Legend Killer.

Orton: All I care about is ME and MY path to once again becoming World Champion. It all began at Wrestlemania when I took The Undertaker out of action.

The crowd is really hating on Orton here tonight.

Orton: FACT. He has not been seen since that moment and he won’t be seen again. My path began then and it continues at Backlash when I kill the legend of Shawn Michaels.

Orton: See, Shawn is running scared from me Todd. Last week, I hit him with an RKO and tonight, tonight if he’s got the guts to come up against me in our tag team match, I promise you, he is going to suffer the exact same fate.

Orton walks off as we head back to ringside with J.R. and Coach.

The Coach: Randy Orton is gold J.R. Absolute gold and I can’t wait to see him RKO Shawn Michaels again later on tonight!!

Jim Ross: Orton is anything but gold Coach. The kid has great talent but he damn sure doesn’t back it up with his attitude. Shawn Michaels could teach Orton a thing or two at Backlash, hell, maybe even here tonight in Providence.

Coach scowls as J.R. shifts focus.

Jim Ross: Moving on ladies and gentleman, last week we saw a quite horrific video of Lita being held captive almost by that demonic big red machine Kane. The video aired during Matt Hardy’s match with Christian last week, lets take a look folks.

The video is replayed of Lita and also Hardy’s reaction as the crowd in Providence boo loudly.

The Coach: J.R you have gotta wonder just what Matt Hardy is gonna do when he gets his hands on Kane. The key word though being when.

Jim Ross: Well, Matt Hardy wanted Kane here tonight, Eric Bischoff said that it’d happen at Backlash, we will just have to wait and see but by god, it’s gonna be a fight when Hardy does find Kane.

Ain’t no stopping me now’ hits to a good pop as the Intercontinental champion Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring for his match up.

Jim Ross: Well, Coach, our Intercontinental champion has certainly been having a tough couple of weeks with Muhammad Hassan proving to be a thorn in his side.

The Coach: Well, Backlash can’t come soon enough J.R. I am dying to see these two lock horns!! Benjamin, one of the finest pure athletes in the company against Hassan, one of the best and brightest new talents to hit Monday Night Raw. I cannot wait!!

Just close your eyes’ hits to some good heat as Captain Charisma makes his way out to the ring with Tomko, ready to face Shelton Benjamin. Coach is standing and clapping during his entrance.

Jim Ross: Coach, will you sit down? For the love of god.

The Coach: Sit down? J.R, this man is greatness and I am proud to call myself a peep.

Jim Ross: I could call you summin else but we’re live here, and when we return it’ll be Shelton Benjamin one on one with Christian!!

Commercial

We return with both men squaring each other up ready for this battle.

Match two- Non title singles match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian

Both men lock up early on as Christian takes advantage, twisting the arm of Benjamin before Benjamin counters and twists Christian’s arm with the two men getting a feel for each other. Benjamin then whips Christian into the ropes before going for a clothesline but Christian ducks and runs the ropes but Benjamin connects second time around before going for an early pinfall, 1-2-kick out by Captain Charisma.

Benjamin then hurled Christian into the corner before going in with some hard shots on his opponent, however, Christian ducks and misses one, turning the tables on Benjamin before hitting some chops across the chest of Benjamin to the classic ‘ WOOOS’ from the crowd as Christian pats his chest to his ‘peeps’.

Captain Charisma then stood on the second rope and went in with some hard right hands to the head of Benjamin, the crowd counting them out. As Christian got to seven though, Benjamin grabbed a hold of the fist of Christian and used all his might to prevent another shot before pushing Christian down to the mat and climbing to the top rope.

Benjamin got to the top as the crowd waited in anticipation as Benjamin awaited Christian rising to his feet. As Christian stood up, Benjamin connects with a huge flying clothesline from the top rope! Cover! 1-2-3-NO!! Christian kicks out at the last second as J.R screams ‘IT‘S OVER!!.’

Benjamin can’t believe it and picks Christian up again, kicking his opponent in the gut before getting him in position for a suplex. As Benjamin attempts to lift Christian though, he counters with an elbow to the head and hit’s a big DDT to the Intercontinental champion! Christian goes for the cover, 1-2-kick out by Benjamin!! Christian now can’t believe it as he goes for a second consecutive cover, but again Benjamin kicks out at two!!

Christian, now getting frustrated goes to the outside to pick up a steel chair, the referee tries to take the chair off of Christian, while inside the ring, Tomko is going after Benjamin!! Tomko is stalking Benjamin, as the champion arises Tomko goes for a big boot but Benjamin catches the boot and and spins Tomko around straight into position for a T-Bone suplex, Benjamin connects!!

But BAM!! As Benjamin gets up, he is hit with a vicious clothesline from Muhammad Hassan who had made his way down the ramp!! Hassan then proceeded to lock in the camel clutch as Christian distracted the ref on the outside. The fans are going crazy as Hassan, accompanied by Daivari, exit’s the ring, while Christian re enters and lifts Benjamin up and hit’s a vicious Unprettier. Goes for the cover, 1-2-3, this one is over!!

Winner: Christian (8:10)

Jim Ross: Hassan has cost the Intercontinental Champion here tonight!! For the love of god Coach, how does Hassan keep getting away with this?! It was damn near 4-on-1 here tonight for Shelton Benjamin.

The Coach: J.R. Hassan is playing mind games with Shelton Benjamin. Hassan is getting into the head of the champion and I’m sorry but at Backlash, I Just don’t see Shelton Benjamin having enough to deal with Muhammad Hassan.

The Coach: And J.R!! Aren’t you forgetting about the man standing tall in that ring here tonight? Another huge win for my boy Captain Charisma.

Jim Ross: It is another big win Coach but the bigger issue here is that Muhammad Hassan has gotten under the skin of Shelton Benjamin yet again here tonight!!

We go to a video package for Backlash, the same one as last week before heading backstage to see Muhammad Hassan and Daivari walking to the parking lot.

As they walk casually to their limo though, out of nowhere almost, Shelton Benjamin takes both men down!! Benjamin flies through the air and as he takes them down, begins to pummel Hassan and Daivari with hard shots to the head, Benjamin then stomped away at Hassan, shouting at Hassan, ‘Two can play your game Hassan!!.’ Benjamin then walks away as Hassan and Daivari lie in pain from the attack with the Intercontinental champion saying, ‘I’ll see you at Backlash.

Jim Ross: Finally Hassan getting what he deserves here tonight!! Too many times Coach has that man gotten away with things and thank god that Shelton Benjamin got himself some payback right there!!

The Coach: You’re thanking god that Muhammad Hassan got attacked from behind? You’re even more racist than I thought J.R.

Jim Ross: Coach, you know as well as I do that Muhammad Hassan got what was coming to him, here tonight.

The Coach: No J.R., you know as well I do that Muhammad Hassan has the Intercontinental championship coming to him and at Backlash!!

Jim Ross: We’ll just see about that Coach.

Live for the moment’ hits as Matt Hardy makes his way out to the ring to a good pop, looking very intense and angry.

Jim Ross: Aw man, Coach, I think it’s appropriate to say that business is about to pick up.

The Coach: Oh baby, Matt Hardy does not look a happy man here tonight, this is gonna be interesting.

Hardy grabs a mic as a loud chant of ‘Hardy, Hardy’ begins in the crowd.

Hardy: KANE, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND!!

The crowd is going wild as Hardy is itching for Kane to come out.

Hardy: I ain’t waitin’ anymore Kane, this has gone on for too long now. Come out here, or I’M COMIN’ BACK THERE!!

The crowd waits anxiously for Kane to hopefully come out but they are disappointed as ‘I’m Back’ hits and we see Eric Bischoff make his way out to the ramp.

Hardy: Eric, I told you last week, I can’t wait til Backlash, I want Kane and I want him here TONIGHT!!.

The crowd are fully behind Hardy and wanna see the match here and now. A ‘Hardy, Hardy’ chant is loud for all to hear in the arena.

Bischoff:
Matt, I’m sorry but I told you last week and I’m telling you again here tonight, that you will face Kane at Backlash.

The crowd boo loudly for this announcement.

Bischoff: Look, Kane isn’t here tonight and you really think that I’m gonna be able to find him? You must be crazy Matt, but I have been well informed by the Board of Directors that Kane will be at Backlash or else he will be fired.

The crowd cheer for this but Hardy looks devastated.

Hardy: Well I guess if Kane ain’t here tonight, and if Kane ain’t showing again next week, then I’m gonna have to hunt me down a monster and mark my words Eric, I will find Kane next week and I will end Kane at Backlash.

The crowd pop again before the titantron goes fuzzy and we see another video, it’s Lita again as Hardy looks on desperately. She’s in the same dark room in a corner, crying. Lita then begged for Matt to come and find her next week and said that she needs the torture to stop.

Shockingly, we then see Kane appear, with that twisted, evil grin. Kane told Hardy that things have changed over the last months and that Lita’s miscarriage was the final straw for him. Kane said that it is all he wanted, a child who he could mould into his image and that when Lita couldn’t give him what he wanted, she was of no worth anymore.

Kane told Hardy that he knows that Matt is the only one who cares about Lita, but said that he despises the fact Lita still loves him and wants him gone for good. Kane then said he was giving Matt the chance to take her away from him once and for all before he does something he regrets. Kane told Matt that at Backlash, if Matt wins, he can have Lita and the torture stops, marriage is over but if he wins, then he wants Matt Hardy gone once and for all before saying, ‘What‘s it gonna be Matt?’ and laughing maniacally at his crying wife. The video then ends.

The crowd are in astonishment as Hardy hangs his head over the top rope, looking on at the screen and Eric Bischoff on the ramp looking concerned.

Hardy:
If Kane wants to play games, I’ll roll the dice. Eric, you tell that sick son of a bitch that when Backlash comes, I will get Lita back and I will hurt Kane so badly that he will never and I mean NEVER show his face around here again!!

Hardy slams his mic to the mat as his music hits and he leaves the ring, the crowd very much concerned about all that is going on in this situation.
Jim Ross: Backlash ladies and gentleman has now quite really become unmissable. Kane will face Matt Hardy with the consequences being HUGE.

The Coach: I can’t believe what we’ve just seen, Kane will divorce Lita and basically give her back to Matt Hardy if he loses at Backlash, but if Kane wins J.R. then Matt Hardy is gone for good. A monumental night Backlash is shaping up to be!

Jim Ross: No doubt about it, and still to come here tonight, we have a huge six man tag team match. Randy Orton, Edge and Triple H take on the team of Batista, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho!!

Commercials

We return backstage where we see Chris Jericho getting ready for the tag match tonight as Batista walks in to some ooohs in the crowd.

Jericho: What do you want Dave?

Batista: Chris, I’m here just to warn you that tonight, you better be on the same page as me and Shawn or else last week? Ha, last week won’t be anything compared to tonight, and I will have no problem whatsoever in giving you the thumbs up, then the thumbs down (Batista does these actions to a decent response from the crowd).

Jericho: Last week, you had no right in putting your hands on me. You were a WWE official for the evening and if you hadn’t got involved, I would’ve beaten Edge with easeeeeee!

Batista: Is that so?

Jericho: You’re damn right it is. Now tonight, I have got no problem in teaming with you and the Has Been Kid. I can wait for you Dave, your time will come at Backlash, trust me on that one.

Batista laughs at this as Jericho continues.

Jericho: I promise that tonight I give it my all, but not for you, not for Michaels, for ME. Because I cannot WAIT to get my hands on Edge and believe me, I will show that Chris Jericho wannabe, that he is not on my level.

Batista: I wanna believe you Chris, I really do. Guess I’ll have to find out later huh? But just remember one thing.

Batista smiles and puts his thumbs down once more as he leaves the locker room as Jericho looks on.

Jim Ross: Well Coach, do you really believe that Jericho is on board tonight with his team mates?

The Coach: Of course. Y2J is the consummate professional J.R. and he will do his utmost to win that match tonight.

Jim Ross: I’ll believe it when I see it Coach, Jericho in my mind will want payback on Batista tonight.

The Coach: Why can’t you just take the man’s answer as the truth for once J.R?

Jim Ross: Because with Chris Jericho, nothing is further from the truth generally Coach!!

As the two continue to bicker, ‘Born Naughty’ hits as William Regal makes his way out to the ring with Tajiri.

Jim Ross: Well, moving on folks, here comes..

The Coach: Here come the tag team champions. Until you start believing J.R I don’t wanna hear from you.

Jim Ross: Coach will you shut up for gods sake?!

The Coach: You are meant to be impartial J.R and it ain’t happenin.

Jim Ross: AND YOU ARE IMPARTIAL?!

The Coach: Damn straight.

Rob Conway is waiting in the ring with his partner Trevor Murdoch, Conway is ready to go one on one with Regal.

Match three- Singles match

William Regal vs. Rob Conway

The match begins with Regal gaining the upper hand with some stiff shots to the head of Conway who is buckling under them. Regal then takes down Conway with an arm drag before locking in a sleeper hold on the former La Resistance’ member.

As Regal applied some more pressure, Conway started to fade a little bit but as he looked like he was struggling, he suddenly managed to find some energy from somewhere and get himself back to his feet before breaking the hold, only for Regal to hit a hard kick to the stomach of Conway.

Conway crumbled as Regal positioned him for a belly to belly suplex which connects beautifully! Cover from Regal. 1-2-kick out by Conway as the on looking Tajiri lets out a squeal.

Regal then hoisted Conway up once more but Conway countered and hit a reverse DDT on Regal, allowing him some time to catch his breath before going in for a cover, however Regal kicked out at 2!!

Conway then went on the offensive, stomping away at Regal’s shoulder before hitting some hard elbows to the same shoulder and also chest of one half of the tag team champions. With Trevor Murdoch willing his partner on, Conway lifted Regal up before going for a running clothesline, but Regal ducked under it and ran the ropes before hitting a big knee to the skull of Conway!! A vicious looking blow to the head and Conway looks completely out of it!!

Regal resists the pinfall though and goes for the Regal stretch which he locks in!! Will Conway tap? Murdoch then looks to get in the ring but Tajiri gets on the apron and sprays the redneck with GREEN MIST!!! The crowd go wild for Tajiri as Conway taps inside the ring!! This one is over!!

Winner: William Regal (4:50)

Jim Ross: Another big win here for one half of the tag team champions!!

The Coach: I gotta hand it to these guys at the minute J.R. Whether it be singles or tag team action, they are on a roll and maybe they were right and I was wrong, maybe there is nobody to take the straps from these guys.

Jim Ross: Whoa whoa whoa, hold it there. Maybe YOU were wrong?

The Coach: Don’t start again J.R. I’ve had enough of you already tonight.

William Regal and Tajiri are celebrating as Regal takes a mic.

Regal: Ladies and gentleman, victorious we are yet again.

The crowd gives a small cheer for Regal there.

Regal: I said it last week, I’ll say it again. It feels like there’s no competition for us here anymore. Now at Backlash we must defend our World Tag team championships and currently we have no opponents.

Regal: With that being said, at this moment in time I would like to issue an open challenge for Backlash.

The crowd cheer slightly louder for that announcement

Regal: Me and my partner, young Tajiri here will take on any team on Monday Night Raw for these tag team titles and maybe, just maybe, we’ll find ourselves a challenge.

Regal drops the mic as the champions leave the ring to a decent reception as the anticipation begins as to who will go after the titles at Backlash.

Jim Ross: Fighting champions right there folks and at Backlash we will see a tag team title match but the question remains, who is gonna face these guys and who is gonna beat them?

The Coach: Well, that is gonna be good at Backlash, no doubt. Maybe somebody can step up and take on our champions at last.

Jim Ross: And in just a matter of moments, we will see our huge main event!! Batista, Y2J and HBK up against Orton, Edge and Triple H!!

Commercial

We return backstage to see Eric Bischoff in his office on the phone as Christian walks in with Tomko.

Bischoff: Yeah, that’s great news. Ok, well I’ll save that a slot in the card for sure. Ok, thanks Vince, I hope it’s what we wanna hear haha. Alright, bye, bye.

Bischoff hangs up the phone and turns his attention to Christian.

Bischoff: Well, look who it is, what can I do for you gentleman?

Christian: Eric, we, er, we got ourselves a small problem.

Tomko nods in the background as Bischoff looks on interested.

Christian: You see, I’m Captain Charisma, I am the highlight of this show and all my peeps are wondering Eric, much like I am. Where’s my match for Backlash, where’s my spot on the card?

Bischoff: Now, you couldn’t have picked a better time to drop by. I may well have a proposition for you and your ‘peeps’ Christian.

Christian: I’m listenin’.

Bischoff: See I was just on the phone with Vince McMahon and he gave me some big news, some MAJOR news and I am gonna let you break this news to the world at Backlash.

Christian: What are you getting at here Eric? I’ve not got all night.

Bischoff: You host your own little show sometimes don’t ya Christian? The Peep show? Well how about at Backlash we have ourselves a Peep show?

Christian nods intrigued more than anything.

Bischoff: With your guest being none other than the Nature Boy, RIC FLAIRRRRR!

The crowd in Providence pops big time for the mention of Flair.

Christian: I can live with that Eric. What’s Flair got to say that’s so important?

Bischoff: A ‘major’ announcement supposedly. Believe me, I think we’re all gonna enjoy hearing what he’s got to say haha.

The camera goes back to ringside with J.R and Coach once more.

Jim Ross:
Surely not Coach? Could that announcement really be what I think it is?

The Coach: I thought Flair would wrestle til the day he dies but I’m pretty sure J.R that we are gonna be waving goodbye to Ric Flair come Backlash!!

Jim Ross: I can’t even consider it right now, wow.

Burn in my light’ hits to a chorus of boos as Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring for the main event.

Jim Ross: We heard from this young man earlier tonight and he is certainly on a quest, on a mission it seems to be rid the WWE of not only The Undertaker, but now HBK, Shawn Michaels.

The Coach: Who can blame him J.R? Orton is the up and comer, Taker and Michaels are taking up Randy Orton’s spotlight and he has had enough.

Metalingus’ then hits as Edge makes his way out to a very hostile reaction.

The Coach: This man as well J.R!! He is trying to break the glass ceiling and that briefcase he holds, may well be just the ticket to do that!

Jim Ross: Well, there is no denying how big a factor that Money in the Bank briefcase is in Edge’s pursuit of the World title. For the past couple of weeks Edge has made it his business to get involved in the World title scene and it must be getting at the fellow challengers, knowing Edge holds all the cards.

The Coach: Oh for sure, for as long as Edge holds that, Batista or whoever the champion may be, will be looking over their shoulder.

Game’ then hits to another hostile reaction as Triple H completes one team’s line up.
Jim Ross:
Now this man has not had the best few weeks Coach. He lost the World title at Wrestlemania and since then he has been struck down on trying to gain any kind of revenge on Batista.

The Coach: But and this is a huge but J.R. Triple H is still in a World Heavyweight title match at Backlash and with the experience, the talent and the know how he possesses we may see Triple H become an 11 time World champ come Backlash!

Break down the walls’ hits to a mixed reaction, more boos than cheers as Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring.

Jim Ross: This is the man I’m wary of here tonight Coach, I said it earlier and I’ll..

The Coach: You did say it earlier and I don’t wanna hear it again!! Chris Jericho is a man of honour and he would not turn on his team, end of story J.R.

Jim Ross: Guilty ‘til proven innocent in Jericho’s case here tonight Coach, that’s my opinion.

Sexy Boy’ hits and Shawn Michaels struts down to the ring to a huge pop, the loudest of the night no doubt.

Jim Ross: Well, last week Randy Orton laid this man out with an RKO and I can’t help but believe that Shawn Michaels will not take that lightly here tonight.

The Coach: He can take it any way he wants, don’t make a difference, Orton will lay him out again here tonigh haha.

Jim Ross: Impartial eh Coach?

Coach keeps quiet as ‘I walk alone’ hits to an even bigger pop than Shawn Michaels as the World champion, Batista makes his way to the ring.

Jim Ross: Well last week, our World champion displayed his dominance when he took out Edge, Jericho and Triple H when they tried to go toe to toe with the animal.

The Coach: This man should not be here tonight J.R. Hell I’d have stripped him of that title. He put his hands on superstars when he was an official, that isn’t allowed, full stop.

Jim Ross: Quit complaining Coach jeez.

Match four- Six man tag team match

Batista, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho vs. Triple H, Randy Orton and Edge

Michaels and Edge start the match as the crowd starts a loud ‘HBK’ chant to which gets a wry smile from Michaels as the two men lock up. Michaels then takes Edge into a headlock and runs the ropes with Edge who throws Michaels off of him into the ropes on the other side of the ring, but Michaels comes flying back and takes down Edge with a big shoulder block.

HBK then did his usual spring back up to his feet which was met with loud cheers from the crowd as HBK then took the now upstanding Edge down with a clothesline followed by another clothesline as Michaels builds momentum. Michaels then ran over to the corner and took out Randy Orton which was met with a huge cheer!!

Orton fell to the mat as Triple H tried to get in the ring but the referee wouldn’t allow it, however inside the ring, Edge was now up to his feet and turned Michaels around before a kick to the gut and a DDT to Michaels before going for a pinfall, 1-2- kick out by Michaels as Edge is now in control and tags in Triple H, as Randy Orton is back up on the apron.

HHH goes straight at Michaels with hard right hands, everybody knowing the history of these two men. Hunter then picked Michaels up and ran him into the ropes as Triple H ran the other side before coming into Michaels and hitting a huge running knee straight into Michaels who falls to the mat, another cover here, 1-2- kick out again by Michaels!!

Triple H then applied a sleeper hold to his opponent as Michaels is being worn down. The crowd egging HBK on to try and get the tag to either Jericho or Batista. Michaels began to pick himself up and got out of the hold before Triple H ran at Michaels but HBK hits back body drop!! Can Michaels get the tag now?

HBK is crawling to his partners, desperately trying to make a tag, as is Triple H now. Michaels gets there just a second before Triple H as he tags in Randy Orton with Michaels tagging in Jericho. Jericho runs right at Orton and takes himd own with a big clothesline before hitting Orton with a nice fisherman suplex into a pinfall attempt, 1-2- kick out by Orton!! The fans are fully behind Jericho now as he goes to work on the left knee of Orton, stomping away at it but out of nowhere, Edge runs into the ring and hits Jericho with a spear!! All hell is breaking loose now as Batista has seen enough and storms the ring to take out Edge with a spine buster!! Edge is almost broken in half, but Triple H smashes Batista over the head with a big right hand as these two bitter enemies go to blows.

Batista gets the upper hand and takes down Triple H with an almost standing start spear of his own to a huge pop from the crowd as Shawn Michaels comes back in the ring and hits Sweet chin music to Randy Orton!! Orton is the legal man and Jericho crawls over to make the cover, 1-2-3, THIS ONE IS OVER!!

Winners: Batista, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho (12:30)

Batista and Michaels celebrate as Jericho gets the pinfall with Jericho and Batista staring at one another and Batista nodding respectfully as Jericho lived up to his word here tonight.

Jim Ross: Chris Jericho has fulfilled his promise here tonight!! I am as stunned as anybody but on this night Batista and Chris Jericho have co existed, but for how much longer can that last as in just 13 days from now, they will be up against each other along with Triple H for the World championship!!

The Coach: I told you J.R. If Chris Jericho gives his word, you better believe it, but you had better believe me when I say that at Backlash it’s gonna be a whole different story between these two men!!

Jim Ross: Next week marks the final stop on the road to Backlash!! What chaos will go down in Pittsburgh?! Goodnight everybody!!

Last edited by cp954; 02-24-2011 at 05:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome