Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #629 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvisboy View Post
I'll follow up on RatedRKO31's point from a few pages back, and say it's good to see so much activity in the section, especially from people who've booked successfully before. I say 'so much activity' because this is probably the most the section's seen in a while, so this is promising. We've got Renegade, kid o mac, JBWinner, Wolfy, BkB "We drew with Wigan" Headliner, KOP, Nige, and that's just looking at the first page! Throw in STOJ, iMac, DH and DC, and it's looking pretty damn good, I have to say. Hope I didn't miss anyone out......

And following up on a point of my own - around the beginning of the year, I asked everyone what they were most looking forward to in 2011 booking-wise, including what they were hoping to do themselves.
I thought about reviewing your Rumble. But not anymore. Jerk

As far as what I was looking foward to this year, someone breaking the glass ceiling would be a nice thing to see. For meself, I just wanna hand out more and better reviews/feedback/whathaveyou. Eh...I'll get around to it.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote