Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #623 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvisboy View Post
Yeah, if anyone else feels like it.

Just a helpful reminder, this thread still exists, some of you might enjoy it.

I'll follow up on RatedRKO31's point from a few pages back, and say it's good to see so much activity in the section, especially from people who've booked successfully before. I say 'so much activity' because this is probably the most the section's seen in a while, so this is promising. We've got Renegade, kid o mac, JBWinner, Wolfy, BkB "We drew with Wigan" Headliner, KOP, Nige, and that's just looking at the first page! Throw in STOJ, iMac, DH and DC, and it's looking pretty damn good, I have to say. Hope I didn't miss anyone out......

And following up on a point of my own - around the beginning of the year, I asked everyone what they were most looking forward to in 2011 booking-wise, including what they were hoping to do themselves. We're about a month and a half in now, how's everybody doing? I'll answer your one for you, JPH, you've produced nothing. You disappoint me.

... and I didn't like it.

At the start of the year I was hoping to get past Victory Road as quickly as possible and it's out of the way now which is good.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote