Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #623 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Shock
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvisboy View Post
Yeah, if anyone else feels like it.

Just a helpful reminder, this thread still exists, some of you might enjoy it.

I'll follow up on RatedRKO31's point from a few pages back, and say it's good to see so much activity in the section, especially from people who've booked successfully before. I say 'so much activity' because this is probably the most the section's seen in a while, so this is promising. We've got Renegade, kid o mac, JBWinner, Wolfy, BkB "We drew with Wigan" Headliner, KOP, Nige, and that's just looking at the first page! Throw in STOJ, iMac, DH and DC, and it's looking pretty damn good, I have to say. Hope I didn't miss anyone out......

And following up on a point of my own - around the beginning of the year, I asked everyone what they were most looking forward to in 2011 booking-wise, including what they were hoping to do themselves. We're about a month and a half in now, how's everybody doing? I'll answer your one for you, JPH, you've produced nothing. You disappoint me.

... and I didn't like it.

At the start of the year I was hoping to get past Victory Road as quickly as possible and it's out of the way now which is good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome