Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #819 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
LMFAO at you making shit up. I PRACTICALLY BEGGED YOU.

Shut the fuck up. And what do you get out of posting a picture of me with an actual hot girl? Does it make you feel better about yourself since you don't get to see girls more than once a year? You dumb fuck, keep making up stories to make yourself look better.

Oh and I didn't come cry to you for advice. I was drunk as hell iming everyone, stop trying to make yourself feel especial because your 30 and you have nothing better to do but make rants.

FUCK THIS SHIT MAN, I'M NOT DOING RANTSMANIA. WAAAAAA. MOMMYYYY.

Fact is Travis, you're jealous of me because I have a life and you don't. You keep bringing up how you're so popular on here, well good for you, at least I have actual fucking friends in real life. I don't see how you making constantly making shit up about me is "silver bullets."

Pretty sure your girl wanted to meet up with me in Canada but I refused. Not to mention she was all over my shit.

That right there should shut you the fuck up.
You said all that shit and you fucking know it. Man the fuck up and admit that Sticksy had you scared out of your mind.

And enough with this "I have a real life" business. All you ever post about on your wall is wrestling anyways. And not even about this hopeless career you plan on having as a wrestler (lmfao @ that too), just shit you watched on TV. Riiiight, some life you have, kid.