Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #750 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
No, you didn't. We weren't talking about me, we were talking about you at the time. You called me "pretty" and "beautiful" in the span of two minutes, and I didn't even ask you anything.

It's fine though, I know you meant nothing by it. Just tell your man not to get so damn full of himself when he has no reason to.
I don't recall calling you that but if I did, I was joking with you. We would joke around like that all the time. Heck, my friend Andrew and I say stuff like that jokingly. If you think posting what we chat about here will make you look better, do it then. I did consider you a cool friend that I met her which is why I treated you nicely but now that you've dragged me into this, it shows that you're willing to go to any length to make yourself look good. It's unfortunate but if that's what you want to do, go for it. It was cool knowing you.