Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #582 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
How was I coming to you asking you for advice?

You know that I rarely im'd you, while you im'd me nearly everyday. Not that it bothered me cause your cool, but stop bullshitting.
Um, you asked me advice about girls one time and I gave it to you. Why the fuck are you denying it? I didn't say you messaged me every day. I did message you because it was fun to joke around about wrestling but jesus, be a fucking man and admit that I DID GIVE YOU ADVICE.

Last edited by ~Fallen Angel~ : 02-07-2011 at 07:56 PM.