Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #517 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
Saying someone looks good isn't flirting. It's like somebody calling me hun or honey.. it's not flirting and honestly if people consider that flirting, they don't flirt a lot.
I know. I find it pretty ridiculous that people are comparing "you look good" to asking for nudes and saying they would fuck guys here. I tell my close female friends that they look good all the time. I must be "flirting" with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Was that the post that you were bragging earlier about saying if you posted it it would destroy Cerbs?

Surely that couldn't have been it.

Yeah, being there for a guy friend is apparently being flirtatious.