Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #250 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
This is pretty ignorant. There are plenty of Christian terrorists out there. ETA are a catholic group, or at least post-catholic or something. I'm sure there are have been Christian suicide bombers in Ireland on plenty of occasions too.

Nah, I think LC and Shiek actually care. Unlike some of the back and forths between me and Cerbs, where neither of us (apart from Cerbs) could actually give a fuck and the things that are being said are usually witty and creative (apart from what Cerbs says).

Oh I have a huge problem with Christian terrorists as well. They are smart enough...or cowardly enough, however you want to put it, to not be suicide bombers.

Cowards either way. I totally agree.

The Christian terrorists don't deny me my right to be a first class citizen though. But I'm sure alot of them would like to.

My disdain of religion doesn't stop with Islam, I assure you.

I never brought up Sheiks religion anyway. I think he claims to be Christian if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by DarkStark : 02-07-2011 at 12:45 AM.