Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #250 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
This is pretty ignorant. There are plenty of Christian terrorists out there. ETA are a catholic group, or at least post-catholic or something. I'm sure there are have been Christian suicide bombers in Ireland on plenty of occasions too.

Nah, I think LC and Shiek actually care. Unlike some of the back and forths between me and Cerbs, where neither of us (apart from Cerbs) could actually give a fuck and the things that are being said are usually witty and creative (apart from what Cerbs says).

Oh I have a huge problem with Christian terrorists as well. They are smart enough...or cowardly enough, however you want to put it, to not be suicide bombers.

Cowards either way. I totally agree.

The Christian terrorists don't deny me my right to be a first class citizen though. But I'm sure alot of them would like to.

My disdain of religion doesn't stop with Islam, I assure you.

I never brought up Sheiks religion anyway. I think he claims to be Christian if I'm not mistaken.

Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:

Last edited by Hit-Girl : 02-07-2011 at 12:45 AM.