Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HUMBLED.

Thread: HUMBLED.
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #249 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
and now they're visible again.

or i just went nuts for two minutes. either or. but for like a minute i couldn't get on page 8 because there was no page 8, and sheik was talking to himself.

CARRY ON.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantClassic2.0 View Post
They went missing for me too, I thought this shit just got even more serious

You two need to just chill the fuck out for now...
LC's blue mod bar keeps disappearing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
And most of them are.
This is pretty ignorant. There are plenty of Christian terrorists out there. ETA are a catholic group, or at least post-catholic or something. I'm sure there are have been Christian suicide bombers in Ireland on plenty of occasions too.

There's a strong argument that says that the American military terrorise weaker nations too. #CANOFWORMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
this is fucking pathetic, tbh. hopefully no one actually cares and everyones just trolling one another for a good time. cuz if otherwise, wow.
Nah, I think LC and Shiek actually care. Unlike some of the back and forths between me and Cerbs, where neither of us (apart from Cerbs) could actually give a fuck and the things that are being said are usually witty and creative (apart from what Cerbs says).

Last edited by Dragon : 02-07-2011 at 12:43 AM.