Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #2941 (permalink)
Renegade™
Rolls Royce Rio

Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™ Renegade™
Default Re: Being The Booker

Take your time on the feedback, it's not the most important thing, as Hulky said just having you booking still is great for the section. Tho I would mark for a thread cameo from the man (you)

Superstars was alright, can't believe you're writing three shows that is ri-fucking-diculous. Atleast it showcases the cruisers, ELIX SKIPPER owns. As does Chavo so I'm glad to see he's got a CW title shot. Skipper/Bourne could be a good program to run, no doubt their matches will be mad. @ "somehow haven't gotten around to releasing Candice yet". Gold. Phoenix squashing her is good as it makes her look like the dominant bitch she is heading into her upcoming clash with Mickie James. Not much really to comment on apart from that, Bourne was always beating Nunzio. Oh and fuck you for having Layla on the losing side

SmackDown! should be good but I agree with Hulky, maybe the midcard is slightly weak atm. Hopefully this gets fixed in the near future. <3.

Last edited by Renegade™ : 02-07-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote