Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Travis get in here right now young man
View Single Post
post #222 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Hit-Girl
46 and 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)

Re: Travis get in here right now young man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
Being Arabic is looked down upon now? lol.

Yeah by ignorant people who don't know how to judge individuals based on who they are as a person. I guess being black is something to be looked down on too then? You know, because they all steal and kill.

Where I'm from, I associate with people who know how to not judge a book by it's cover.

As for wrestling, there's nothing else I love to do more. No matter how frowned upon it is, that'll never stop me from following my plans.

because they kiss the ass of a select group of posters no matter what the scenario. This whole website is like a high school, a bunch of cliques.

You know what man, that was at a difficult time for me. I'm proud to say that as of right now, I've never been happier. I'm blessed.

And I don't take everything seriously. Like I said, if it's something I'm passionate about I wont be afraid to show that passion. It's kind've hard to just be laid back on a website full of bigots who gang up on you.

Yeah, the culture is looked down upon...Not only by ignorant people but by people who just don't like the culture. It's their prerogative. Some people just think it's archaic. The immigration numbers to Arabic nations isn't that great. I don't think we have to wonder why that is.

There's no way I'd subscribe to an Arabic culture and it has nothing to do with me being ignorant about the culture.

That being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you being proud of that culture. It's just not for everyone.

-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome