Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2011, 06:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar

WWE Smackdown 4/8/05- Staples Center, Los Angeles

Video package plays with Smackdown highlights from Wrestlemania including Kurt Angle making HBK tap, The Undertaker pinning Randy Orton, Big Show being beaten by sumo wrestler Akebono and John Cena becoming WWE Champion for the first time.

Opening video plays and pyro.

Michael Cole: Friday night Smackdown comes to you from the Staples Center, Los Angeles. I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz…

‘My time is now’ hits, cutting off Cole as John Cena makes his way down to the ring to a rousing reception.

Michael Cole: And here he comes Tazz! At Wrestlemania, on the grandest stage of them all, John Cena proved the doubters wrong and became the new WWE Champion!

Tazz: Well Cole, I couldn’t have been more proud of Cena just a few nights ago. The guts, the will to win of this kid was phenomenal and he deserves to stand in that ring, the WWE champ. I was one of those doubters you mentioned but Cena gets big props from me after that showin’ at ‘Mania man.

The cheers are deafening with a large chant of ‘CENA, CENA’.

John Cena: Los Angeles, California!

Big pop

John Cena: THE CHAMP IS HERE!!

Even bigger pop

John Cena: You know, it’s only just sunk in, it has only just hit home that I am now on top of the mountain! People doubted me, from minute one in this company, they thought I couldn’t do it, they thought I was all talk. Well at Wrestlemania, I proved the doubters wrong!!

The fans are on their feet for Cena

John Cena: JBL (boos all around). Yeah I get the impression that’s how everyone feels about that guy. JBL has beaten everybody here on Smackdown. The longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history.

Boos again for the former champ

John Cena: Now, now, I know none of us like him here but that is some achievement I must admit.

John Cena: JBL defeated Eddie Guerrero, god rest his soul. ( yes he hadn’t died at this point in real life but we’re running with it)

The fans start an Eddie chant.

John Cena: The Undertaker.

Good pop for The Deadman.

John Cena: Booker T.

Another good pop for Booker.

John Cena: Big Show.

Another good pop this time for the 7 footer.

John Cena: All of these men, JBL defeated, he got the job done, one way or another. They are all gonna go down as surefire WWE hall of famers. And John Bradshaw Layfield retained the WWE title time and again against them. Impressive.

John Cena: But. And this folks is a big but. JBL made a huge mistake when John Cena was his next challenger.

Fans pop slightly.

John Cena: He underestimated me. He didn’t respect me. He didn’t see me as a threat like he saw those four names I mentioned.

John Cena: Well JBL, let me ask ya. Do ya respect me now? Do ya take me seriously now? Do ya put me up there with the Eddie’s and the Big Shows now?

The fans start a small Cena chant.

John Cena: I’m bettin’ that things might be a little different next time we cross paths, I’m bettin’ that JBLoser takes me a lot more seriously!!

John Cena: But one thing will remain the same and that is, that THE CHAIN GANG IS STANDING TALL AND THAT THE CHAMP WILL STILL BE HEREEEEE! (Cena hits his chest passionately)

Another huge pop as the crowd is electric for Cena tonight.

John Cena: And to everyone out there who remembers, take a look at this.

Cena points to the titantron with a picture of the former United States championship on the left and the United States championship he held when he was champion on the right. The fans cheer as they know what is coming.

John Cena: Ha, you know how we do L.A. I changed that championship into what I wanted it to be, I changed it into my work of art and you can be damn sure that John Cena’s WWE championship is gonna be a heck of a lot different to the one I’m holding here tonight. Next week, John Cena introduces Friday Night Smackdown to the new WWE Championship belt!! ( Massive cheers at this)

‘Longhorn’ hits to a chorus of heat as JBL makes his way outin his limo.

Michael Cole: Well Tazz, this was never gonna take long. JBL’s 10 month reign as WWE champ came to an abrupt end at Wrestlemania and the look on his face says it all here tonight.

Tazz: Cole, I am guessing JBL ain’t wastin’ any time here tonight in getting’ down to business if ya catch my drift.

John Cena: Well here he is ladies and gentleman, Wall Street’s finest, the ‘Wrestling God’, the piece of crap I disposed of at Wrestlemania, Mr John Bradshaw Layfield. Big round of applause.

The crowd laughs as boos are thrown around at JBL.

JBL: Very funny Cena, do I look like I’m laughing? Does it look like I’m in the mood tonight for your jokes and your ‘chain gang’? No. No it does not!!

John Cena: My apologies John, I forgot you left your smile back at Wrestlemania when I wiped it off your face.

JBL: Haha, John Cena, WWE Champion and comedian. John I came out here for one reason and one reason only, I want my rematch and I want it tonight.

The crowd cheers at the prospect of a title match tonight.

JBL: But then, then you said something before I came out. You said that you were goin’ to introduce a new title belt next week.

Again, big cheers here as JBL’s face paints a picture.

JBL: You people really wanna see that prestigious championship belt tainted by that(points at Cena) thug, that no good, no talent , waste of space who has my championship on loan? You really want that huh?

The crowd shout ‘Yeah!’ as JBL shakes his head

JBL: Morons. Cena, you better think twice about bringing your own little belt in next week cos I can assure you that you won’t even last til next week as champion son. I want my rematch and I want it tonight.

John Cena: You know my motto John, You want some, come get some.

‘Macmilitant’ hits as Smackdown general manager Teddy Long comes out to the ramp to a decent pop.

Teddy Long: JBL, I hear what ya sayin’ playa and as the former champ yeah you deserve a rematch.

JBL: Finally, a man with some sense. I want it tonight Teddy, I cannot wait any longer to get MY championship back.

Teddy Long: Hold on just a second JBL, ya see, yeah ya do deserve a rematch but we got ourselves a small problem.

Cena sblacks as JBL’s face turns to thunder.

Teddy Long: Ya see JBL. That rematch clause you wanna invoke. It don’t exist playa.

JBL: What in god’s name are you talkin’ about Teddy?

Teddy Long: You heard me John, it weren’t in ya contract and that’s final, but I’ma give you a reprieve.

Teddy Long: And with that bein’ said, I am out here to announce that starting tonight we are goin’ to have ourselves a good ol’ #1 contenders tournament which you will be a part of JBL.

The fans pop big time for Teddy's announcement.

JBL: What in the hell is your problem Teddy?! I have carried this show for ten long months as the pinnacle and this is how you repay me? By putting me in a tournament?

Teddy Long: You heard me John. Now your match won’t be til next week when you go one on one with Booker T. The other six participants will be: Rey Mysterio( Big pop), Kurt Angle( Heat), The Big Show( Pop), Carlito( Heat), Orlando Jordan(Heat) and Rob Van Dam(Big pop again). And tonight we will see Big Show go one on one with Carlito in the first round and Rey Mysterio will face Orlando Jordan!

John Cena: Now Teddy, I feel that playa.

‘Macmilitant’ hits again as JBL looks in despair with Cena laughing at the man he conquered at Wrestlemania.

Commercials

Michael Cole: Welcome back folks and what a way to kick off Smackdown with that huge announcement from Teddy Long!

Tazz: Well Cole, I feel for JBL but we are gonna have some serious action in that #1 contenders tournament and I cannot wait.

Chavito Ardiente’ hits as Chavo Guerrero makes his way out for action.

Michael Cole: Chavo Guerrero has had a week to forget Tazz, he lost the Cruiserweight title to Paul London last week and was seething to be told he wouldn’t be on the Wrestlemania card. Tonight, he looks to win back his gold.

Tazz: I got a feelin’ that Chavo is gonna do the business here tonight, when Chavo is as fired up as he looks, you gotta be worried for Paul London here.

‘Hey You’ hits as the Cruiserweight champion Paul London makes his way to the ring.

Michael Cole: Your new Cruiserweight champion folks! Paul London won the gold from Chavo last week in an incredible match up and this young guy is a star in the making Tazz.

Tazz: Energetic, high flying, super talented is Paul London but tonight is gonna be a heck of a battle if he wants to retain that title.

Paul London v Chavo Guerrero- Cruiserweight title

The match began at a frantic tempo with lots of counters and reversals. London had two near falls in the opening stages before Chavo took a time out to gather his breath back, with London smiling inside the ring, egging Chavo on to come back inside. Chavo returned and London went straight on the attack. London whipped Chavo into the ropes before hitting a magnificent spinning heel kick to the back of Chavo’s head before getting a two count.
The match began to turn in Chavo’s favour as he picked up steam and hit the three amigos which got a pop despite Guerrero being heel. As Chavo went up for the frog splash, London sat up and joined Guerrero on the top rope, hitting a vicious suplex off the top! The crowd were really into the match as both men tried to recuperate. London was back to his feet first with Chavo not far behind. As both men traded blows, London hit a tremendous point pefect drop kick before heading to the top rope. The crowd urged London to hit his finisher and BANG! London goes for the 450 splash but misses! Guerrero rolls out of the way as London writhes in pain at his missed effort.
The momentum then shifted in Chavo’s favour as the luchador went to work on his opponent. Stomping away at London’s leg as he pandered to the crowd. Chavo picked up London and hit a thunderous brain buster! This one has to be over!! Guerrero covers him. 1-2- No! London kicks out! Chavo can’t believe it and heads for a steel chair as he wants to take out his anger on London. The ref tries to get Chavo to put the chair down as London picks himself up and heads for Chavo who comes at London. London rolls Chavo up though and grabs the tights!! 1-2-3!! It’s over! London retains!!

Winner and still Cruiserweight champion: Paul London

Michael Cole: Paul London has retained his title here tonight!! What a tremendous showing by the champion.

Tazz: What a matchup Cole. Two of the finest Cruiserweights in the world puttin’ on a heck of a show here tonight. Only on Smackdown baby!

Michael Cole: And that’s not all we’re gonna see here tonight folks. We’ve still got two matches from the #1 contenders tournament, including The Big Show up against Carlito and the ultimate underdog Rey Mysterio meets Orlando Jordan in our main event!

Tazz: I cannot wait Cole!!

Video package for Judgment Day airs with images of John Cena, JBL, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio all playing with the video saying: Everyone makes decisions, everyone makes a choice, everyone is judged. Judgment Day, 22nd May, Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota.

We return and ‘Medal’ hits to a majority of boos but some cheers thrown in. Kurt Angle walks down with a huge smile on his face. Shannon Moore is already waiting in the ring.

Tazz: Cole, I gained new found respect for Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, he went toe to toe with Mr.Wrestlemania himself and he made Shawn Michaels tap out in that very ring. That ain’t easy let me tell ya.

Michael Cole: Tazz, I have never doubted Kurt Angle’s ability and at Wrestlemania he again proved why he is one of the best in the business. Angle and Michaels stole the show at Wrestlemania and ultimately it was Angle who struck the killer blow.

Tazz: Ha, I gotta feel for Shannon Moore tonight cos I ain’t seein’ much hope for this kid.

Kurt Angle v Shannon Moore

The match is over within a couple of minutes as Angle doesn’t give Moore air to breathe it seemed. Angle hit a double belly to belly before hitting a big angle slam, before roaring a loud shout of ‘YEAHHH’ which got him some boos. Angle finished it off emphatically with the Ankle lock in which Moore tapped straight away with Angle refusing to let go.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Michael Cole: See this is the side of Kurt Angle I can’t respect Tazz. The match is over, why has he gotta punish poor Shannon Moore?

Tazz: Cos he can Cole, simple as that.

Angle lets go eventually and takes a mic, breathing heavily.

Angle: Shawn Michaels, Shannon Moore, John Cena, it doesn’t matter cos I’m Kurt freakin’ Angle. Olympic gold medalist, former WWE Champion and the man who made Shawn Michaels tap out at Wrestlemania!

Loud boos ring through the Staples Center.

Angle: I watched Raw this Monday night, I heard what Shawn Michaels had to say. Michaels wants to win the war with Kurt Angle. Funny, real funny. See I have got no problem with finishing ‘HBK’ once and for all. (Angle gets close to the camera)

Angle: Listen closely to this Shawn. I coulda broken your ankle in two at Wrestlemania, be careful what you wish for Showstopper, I’ll see ya around.

‘Medal’ hits again as Angle leaves the ring looking incredibly focused.

Michael Cole: Tazz, Kurt Angle in this kind of mood isn’t a man to mess with and Shawn Michaels, as iconic, as legendary as he is, has he bitten off more than he can chew with trying to take down the Wrestling machine?

Tazz: You may well be right my man, I think we may be looking at the next challenger for the WWE championship.

Commercials

We return as Paparazzi hits and out comes a red carpet, photographers, a young woman and two men.

??: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Melina, and allow me to introduce to you my partners, Hollywood’s finest and the next WWE Tag team champions, Mercury and Nitro. We are MNM and we are here to take over Smackdown.

Michael Cole: Well, this Melina is certainly confident in her teams ability that’s for sure, lets see what MNM are capable of here tonight on their Smackdown debut.

Melina does her signature splits on the apron which leaves Michael Cole speechless.

Tazz: Well, if these dudes are half as good in the ring as Melina is at the splits, we got a winner here! Good god, did we really witness that?!

Cole: I-I- Wow.

‘Turn it up’ hits as Scotty 2 Hotty comes out with his partner for the evening Spike Dudley to a decent recpetion

Michael Cole: Well by no means a given for MNM here tonight. Scotty a respected veteran and Spike has the heart of a lion, this’ll be a test for the newest Smackdown acquistions.

Tazz: No doubt Cole, I’m lookin forward to this.

MNM v Scotty 2 Hotty and Spike Dudley

The match lasted around five minutes as Scotty took the early advantage getting in a headlock on Mercury. Scotty was then distracted by the screaming Melina on the outside as Mercury recovered to attack Scotty from behind. Mercury began to pummel Scotty on the back of his head before hitting a vicious DDT. Mercury then tagged in Nitro as they double teamed Scotty. Spike decided to take action and went after Mercury, knocking down one half of the newbies, but Nitro out of nowhere it seemed hit a huge dropkick on the little man knocking him out of the ring to the mat, as Spike tried to bring himself up, Mercury and Nitro hit their finishing move on Scotty, the Snapshot and scored the victory in emphatic fashion.

Winners: MNM

Michael Cole: Well, that was certainly an impressive debut from MNM. That snapshot looks lethal Tazz!

Tazz: Couldn’t agree more with ya Cole, I think these guys are gonna make a huge impact on Friday nights baby.

Commercials

We return backstage where Orlando Jordan is warming up for his match with Rey Mysterio later tonight. As OJ is preparing, in walks JBL and the Bashams.

JBL: Orlando, haha, how we doin my good man?

Jordan: I’m doin’ good John, just getting’ ready to put a beatin’ on that little punk Rey Mysterio.

JBL: That is what I like to hear son, now let me share a little secret with you. Ya see I face the winner of your match tonight in the next round of this tournament.

Jordan: If you beat Booker T next week.

JBL looks disgusted at OJ’s comment.

JBL: Do you wanna rephrase that Orlando or do I need to slap some sense into you?

Jordan: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, when you beat Booker T.

JBL: Thank you. Now as I was sayin’. I face the winner of your match tonight, now I’m gonna be in your corner out there along with Doug and Danny, and I’m gonna make sure that illegal immigrant Mysterio does not pull one out the bag.

JBL: That then leaves me an’ you Orlando. JBL, a wrestling God and his chief of staff.

JBL: The bell rings, you lay down, 1-2-3. BAM, JBL advances to the final and goes on to face John Cena.

Jordan: John, it would be my pleasure.

JBL smiles smugly as he tells Orlando he’ll go far as long as he’s by his side.

We return to the ring when ‘Crank it up’ hits to a good reception as the Big Show makes his way down to the ring ready for the first #1 Contenders tournament match.

Michael Cole: Well Tazz, Big Show certainly had a tough night at Wrestlemania that’s for sure but tonight it’s a huge opportunity for the former World champ.

Tazz: You’re damn straight it is Cole. Big Show could quite easily win this whole tournament, there ain’t a person in that locker room who can stop Big Show when he is focused and on his game.

‘Cool’ hits to some loud heat as Carlito makes his way out to the ring, apple in hand.

Michael Cole: Well this man certainly isn’t looking as smug tonight as he normally would be!

Tazz: Would you be Cole?! C’mon, Carlito has to face this giant here and you expect him to be happy about it?

Michael Cole:
You know exactly what I mean Tazz. Carlito comes out here weekly thinking he’s better than anybody else here on Smackdown, tonight that cockiness seems to have eluded the ‘Cool’ one.

Tazz: Don’t say cool again Cole.

Big Show v Carlito- #1 contenders tournament match

The match starts off with Show right on the attack going after Carlito who runs outta the ring and the Big Show follows suit. Carlito gets back in the ring with Big Show right behind but the apple spitter is now on top as he hammers Show with hard rights and lefts, hitting a nasty elbow to the back of the head. Carlito continues to work on Big Show stomping away at the big mans legs, leaving Show in considerable pain.
Carlito then allowed Show time to get himself up before going for a DDT which he connected with. Carlito goes for a cover, 1-2- kick out by Big Show!! Carlito couldn’t believe it and went for a cover again picking up just a 1 count. Carlito complained to the referee as Big Show made his way back to his feet. Carlito then went after Show again but the big man blocked it and head butted Carlito viciously before hurling the former U.S. champion into the corner where Show put his finger to his mouth to silence the audience before hitting a vicious chop to the chest of Carlito. The Caribbean superstar’s chest turned bright red as Show laughed before hitting another chop across the chest of his opponent!
Show then went on the offensive again, picking Carlito up and holding Carlito high in the sky before dropping him backwards behind him, a thunderous drop to the mat and Carlito looks out of it. Show is in cruise control. Big Show goes for the cover but Carlito somehow kicks out at 2.
Show then waited patiently for Carlito to get back up as he lined up Carlito for the choke slam, the crowd waiting in anticipation for it, Show grabs Carlito by the throat but Carlito kicks Show in the gut ad slaps Show across the face!! The crowd ooohs as Carlito goes from behind Big Show and hit’s the backstabber! Backstabber by Carlito and this one is over!! 1-2-3!!! Carlito has beaten the Big Show!! But wait, the Big Show’s foot was on the bottom rope! The referee sees it and calls for the match to be restarted, Carlito is furious!!

Michael Cole: The referee done the right thing, now if Carlito had any sense Tazz, he’d get back on top of Show here and finish off the job. Big Show’s foot was on the bottom rope, it’s as simple as that!

Tazz: Cole, I don’t think Carlito is gonna wanna turn around.

Big Show has returned to his feet and as Carlito turns around he grabs Carlito by the throat and lifts him high in the sky! Chokeslam! A brutal choke slam from the world’s largest athlete, 1-2-3. This time it is over! Big Show advances to the semi finals.

Winner: Big Show

Michael Cole: Big Show advances to the semi finals!!

Tazz: Oh man I thought this was Carlito’s night Cole but you gotta give Big Show credit, he took advantage of Carlito’s mistake and could well be heading to face John Cena for the WWE title.

Michael Cole: And now partner, we get Big Show against either Kurt Angle or Rob Van Dam! What a match that will be!

Tazz: Cole, this is why Smackdown is the ‘A’ show. It don’t get much better than this.

Michael Cole: And still to come, we’ve got Rey Mysterio up against Orlando Jordan! Stay tuned when return on Friday night Smackdown!

Commercials

We return with a video packgae showing highlights from The Undertaker v Randy Orton at Wrestlemania

Michael Cole: Tazz, we saw a phenomenal match between the deadman and the legend killer at Wrestlemania, and barely, just barely The Undertaker extended the streak to 13-0 on the grandest stage of them all.

Tazz: I gotta admit, I thought Taker was beaten at one point, I thought that Randy Orton had killed the legend of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. But the deadman just would not say die. Incredible match up.

Michael Cole: Well after that match, what you didn’t see was that The Undertaker was carried from the ring by his druids and we have not seen or heard from him since. We do not know when or if The Undertaker is going to return, your guess is as good as ours folks.

Tazz: Lets hope for Smackdown’s sake that The Undertaker is back sooner rather than later.

We cut backstage to the office of general manager Teddy Long who is on the phone to somebody when in walks RVD to a good response.

Teddy Long: RVD! How you doin’ playa? What can I do for ya?

RVD: Teddy, I just wanted to come by and say thanks for puttin’ me in the WWE title tournament and that it will be my pleasure in kicking Kurt Angle’s ass all over Chicago next week.

Teddy Long: Rob, that’s the kinda attitude I love to see from my superstars here on Smackdown!

??: Speaking of titles Teddy.

In walks the new team of MNM to decent heat already.

Melina: My boys Mercury and Nitro were wondering when you were going to be handing us our tag team titles?

Teddy Long: Handing you the titles Melina? Y’see that just ain’t happenin’.

Melina: What do you mean Teddy? You saw how dominant my boys were earlier tonight, we deserve those titles.

RVD: You don’t deserve a damn thing.

The crowd pops big for this as Melina looks stunned Van Dam interrupted her.

RVD: You been here five minutes and think you deserve to be handed things? Lemme tell ya something. I’ve been in this business for a long long time and I’ve never been handed anything. I’ve earned it.

Nitro: Rob, look at you.

Nitro:
Now look at us.

Nitro: And there lies your answer. When you look like we do, Hollywood superstars, you get whatever you want. When you look like that(Nitro scowls and points at RVD). No wonder nobody has ever handed you anything.

RVD sblacks as Nitro and Mercury laugh with each other and walk off.

Melina: Teddy get back to me on that, oh and Rob, good luck next week.

We return to the ring ‘Longhorn’ hits as JBL’s limo makes its way out and out steps Orlando Jordan along with the cabinet, JBL and the Basham Brothers.

Michael Cole:
Well it is main event time Tazz and here comes JBL and his cabinet, the United states champion Orlando Jordan and the former tag team champions the Basham Brothers.

Tazz: Well Cole, I gotta feelin’ that JBL and his boys are gonna play a big part in tonights match up. Rey Mysterio may not stand a chance here.

‘Booyaka’ hits as Rey Mysterio makes his way out to the ring, giving a mask to a kid in the audience.

Michael Cole: Here he comes Tazz! The ultimate underdog! The biggest little man in the WWE. Can Rey Mysterio really fulfil his dream and go on to become WWE champion?

Tazz: Well, anything can happen Cole and it starts here tonight for both these superstars.

Rey Mysterio v Orlando Jordan- #1 contenders tournament match

The match starts with Mysterio gaining the advantage, his high flying style getting the better of OJ. Mysterio hit a hurricanrana early on and attempted a pinfall but Jordan kicked out at 2. Mysterio then set about going to the top rope and looked for a cross body but Orlando caught the former Cruiserweight champ and hit a sidewalk slam before going to work on Mysterio’s right leg, looking to wear down the high flier, good strategy by the current U.S. Title holder. Jordan locked in a variation of the figure 4 leglock it looked like but Mysterio made his way to the bottom rope much to the fans delight.
Jordan allowed Mysterio to get up before hitting a big boot on Mysterio who appeared to be struggling at this stage. Jordan then went to grab Mysterio who rolled Jordan up and went for the pin! 1-2-kick out by Jordan! JBL breathed a huge sigh of relief as Mysterio then looked to take advantage of the momentum shift. Mysterio hit a hard, vicious kick to the back of the head of Jordan before hitting a drop kick on OJ. Jordan fell into the ropes and Mysterio has the 619 set up!! Mysterio goes for it! But Danny Basham moves Jordan out of the way as Mysterio misses.
On the other side of the ring, Doug Basham is up on the apron to distract the ref as JBL sneaks in through the ropes. But Booker T , JBL’s opponent next week emerges from the back and takes down Doug Basham as the referee tries to deal with Booker and Doug. Danny Basham goes to double team Booker but the 5 time WCW champion fends off both men. The referee has lost control!
Inisde the ring JBL is poised and has Mysterio set up for the clothesline from hell but John Cena! John Cena comes through the crowd and hoists JBL up on his shoulders, he’s gonna hit it! FU to JBL!! The crowd erupts as Mysterio hit’s a drop toe hold on Jordan into the ropes and this time Mysterio hits 619!! He’s going up top, Mysterio drops the dime! Cena calls the referee back in! 1-2-3. It’s over, Mysterio advances!!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Michael Cole: Mysterio has done it!! Mysterio has done it!! Rey Mysterio is advancing to the semi finals!!

Tazz: Wow, I cannot believe it Cole. JBL’s master plan has backfired big time here tonight!

Michael Cole: What a night for Rey Mysterio! What a night on Smackdown! Join us next week from Chicago. Kurt Angle meets Rob Van Dam, JBL faces Booker T and John Cena introduces a new championship belt! We’ll see ya next week everybody!
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote