Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Travis get in here right now young man

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #70 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Travis get in here right now young man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
I might give a name change to the person that tells me who this is with proof. *Looking at Eveny Screwd.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
You had a golden opportunity to really dish out some damage to Cerbs but you failed to deliver the deathblow. Pretending to be his mom was genius, I kept waiting for you to really bring in some good insults but you just kept rambling on too soft. I thought you where really gonna give it to him when you where talking about his room and what was inside it. There was so many things you could have said where in his room but you settled for Vodka bottles and Axe cans? If I had a problem with Cerbs and I was ranting about him, I would have said he had much worse things in his room than that.

In fact, this rant was so soft that I have no doubt in my mind that this was Hollywood Johnson.
I don't want a name change, Headliner, but I know who it is. Here's Theproof^.