Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Travis get in here right now young man

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lorraine Foster
Moron

Lorraine Foster needs to take rep more seriousLorraine Foster needs to take rep more seriousLorraine Foster needs to take rep more seriousLorraine Foster needs to take rep more seriousLorraine Foster needs to take rep more seriousLorraine Foster needs to take rep more serious
Unhappy Travis get in here right now young man

Hello wrestling forum.com, my son is a poster here by the name of Cerbs. I am his mother. I am posting this here because he spends all of his time writing his stories on this web page. I donít know where else to go ever since he broke his ties off from all his friends after that Guitar Hero fight.

I am very worried because he has not come home in a couple of days now. He is 28 but he still lives at home so his father and I are very worried about him. Iím in his room right now and there are empty vodka bottles and Axe cans everywhere! The bed is messy and it smells like dead grass in here even though Iíve told him countless times to clean this pig sty up.

Travis, is this about the grass stains that I wasnít able to get out of your pants? Iím sorry for crying but it just hurts when you yell at me!