Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 07:14 PM   #541 (permalink)
Femto
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Femto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whore
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion

The PPV was very entertaining, especially the Rumble match. Not going into detail now b/c there's so many things to talk about but I liked it a lot. I like Del Rio and all but this is a faster rise to the top than even Brock Lesnar (accounting for the fact that winning the Rumble itself is a much rarer accomplishment than winning the WWE Championship, which any dick seems capable of winning tbh).

However, I'm not really looking forward to WrestleMania now. What could this possibly do? I'll let the storylines sway me, I guess.

As for talent, I'd say that Sheamus > ADR > Barrett in the ring & Barrett > ADR > Sheamus on mic skills. But Wade has a presence that I think anyone on the roster would kill for.

This is here b/c mafia fags are better than star ratings fags atm.

Neuer | Lahm | Boateng | Hummels | Schweinsteiger | Kroos | Müller | Özil | Klose | Schürrle | Götze

And a cast of many more..