Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #540 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
what is this

I like Wade and wouldn't have minded him winning, but he's pretty terrible in the ring and I'd rather not watch him main eventing Wrestlemania. Seamus I still don't care for, personally.
adr hasn't had an impressive match yet (yet he's called 'very good' and 'great' in the ring. also may have been a part of bryan danielson's worst match in the wwe thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Dealer View Post
Rising is a mafia gawd /JBL. But seriously, ADR's promos are pretty entertaining. Way more than WAH BARRAH's boring crap.
i enjoye wade barret not winking like a faggot @ me on the screen. adr's facial expressions are actually decent, though on a serious note.