Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 11:26 PM   #96 (permalink)
ViolenceIsGolden
Humbled

ViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a push
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

I think my sig says it all. The Boston crowd being red hot for Edge was making me mark so much for this match and made the difference over the 3 or 4 Dragon Gate matches over the last few days as well as the NOAH and Wrestle Kingdom matches I enjoyed as well. Lots of great stuff in the match tonight and I believed Dolph Ziggler was actually going to win this match. I loved that ass on Vicky too but that has nothing to do with this MOTY so far.

The Royal Rumble match was very good in certain spots with Punk, Bryan, Morrison, and Regal but once they were eliminated and the focus was around Cena the match went downhill big time for me and felt even worse than last years which is sad to say because it was feeling like one of the best in years especially with the fans so into the countdowns and the action. Nash and Booker T were nostalgic surprises and I enjoyed Del Rio winning a lot even though it makes me question if he's having sexual relations with Vince McMahon. I have to say it's a smart move by McMahon though because there's money to be made in Mexico.

Last edited by ViolenceIsGolden : 01-30-2011 at 11:29 PM.
ViolenceIsGolden is offline   Reply With Quote