ROH - Champions VS. All-Stars

Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels - *1/2

The Bravado Brothers vs. Grizzly Redwood & Andy Ridge - **

Adam Cole vs. Mike Bennett - **

Homicide vs. Rhett Titus - **

Steve Corino vs. Kaleb Conley - *

Colt Cabana vs. Caprice Coleman - **1/2

Kenny King vs. Kyle O’Reilly - ***1/4

Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels & The Kings Of Wrestling vs. Davey Richards, El Generico & The Briscoes - ***3/4

Bonus Disc - The Best Of The American Wolves

ROH on HDNet 4/10/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles - Tables Are Legal
American Wolves vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico - ****

Tag Title Classic 4/18/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
American Wolves vs. Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black - ****3/4

Validation 5/09/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
American Wolves vs. Kevin Steen & Bryan Danielson - ****

Manhattan Mayhem III 6/13/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles - Submissions Match
American Wolves vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico - ****

Violent Tendencies 6/26/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
American Wolves vs. KENTA & Roderick Strong - ****1/4 - ****1/2

The Final Countdown Tour: Chicago 9/9/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
American Wolves vs. The Briscoes - ***3/4

Glory By Honor VIII: The Final Countdown 9/26/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles - Ladder War II
American Wolves vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico - ***

#945 ·
The ending of Ladder War 2 was fine, but there were too many lulls in the action and Edwards' injury just took me out of it. Not going to criticize him for not taking ultra-risky bumps but this just doesn't hold a candle to the first one.

Both that and the finals tag look good. I just hope the Homicide/Moxley match isn't a disaster.

#943 ·
The Wolves vs. Black/Danielson match from that best of is worth the price of the DVD on its own. In my opinion, the best tag match in ROH history, and one of just five ROH matches I've given the full five stars to (the others all involved Samoa Joe and/or a Japanese import).

#950 ·
#951 ·
Now less than an hour remaining on all of my auctions!

#953 ·
The only good reason to sell that is to get the other version (hard/soft).

#955 ·
Undisputed is fucking froot, man. Haven't finished it yet but I can safely say it's already on-par with A Lion's Tale if not even higher. I love the fact how he holds nothing back and just digs up the shit. No wonder the company didn't give it much attention. Funny how Foley's book about his road to the TNA world title got the very opposite treatement.

#958 ·
I'm about a quarter of the way through his first book atm. It's a pretty entertaining read. His personality really comes through and it's definitely written in his narrative voice, rather than formal English. It takes a while to get used to that but...yeah...it's a great book so far.

#961 ·
Dragon Gate USA: United We Stand PPV

A.R. Fox vs. Cheech Hernandez - **

Aikra Tozawa vs. BxB Hulk - **** - ****1/4

Street Fight
Jon Moxley vs. Homicide - *

Blood Warriors (CIMA, Dragon Kid, Naruki Doi & Ricochet) vs. Austin Aries, Jimmy Jacobs, Yamato & Sami Callihan - ***1/2

Open The United Gate Tournament Finals
Ronin (Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano) vs. PAC & Masato Yoshino - ***3/4

Overall good ppv with Tozawa setting himself up as the future, a solid 8-man & Ronin looking very good again. Just skip the Homicide/Moxley TNA-level garbage.

AAW - Windy City Classic 6

Krotch vs. George Jamison - *1/2

The Clash (Cameron Skyy & Tommy Treznik) vs. Juice Robinson & Samuray Del Sol - **

Johnny Gargano vs. Matt Cross - ***

Larry Sweeney vs. Chris Hall - DUD

Shane Hollister vs. Arik Cannon - ***3/4

Mason Beck vs. Jordan McIntyre - *

Knight Wagner vs. Derek St. Holmes - DUD

AAW Tag Team Titles
Zero Gravity (CJ Esparza and Bret Gakiya) vs. The North Star Express (Ryan Cruz & Darrin Corbin) - ***1/4

Loser Leaves AAW
Colt Cabana vs. Chandler McClure - DUD

Berwyn Street Fight
Silas Young & Irish Airborne vs. Jimmy Jacobs, Ryan Boz & Dan Lawrence - **3/4

Last AAW show of 2010 ends on a bad note with a down show, especially the second half with a squash, a quick bad match and one of the worst-booked matches of 2010. Sweeney is still one of the best when it comes to promos, but right now he sucks in the ring.

#962 ·
PWG All Star Weekend V - Night One

1. Disco Machine vs. NOSAWA - **1/2

2. Rocky "Azúcar" Romero vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/2

3. "Double C" Claudio Castagnoli vs. Human Tornado (w/ Candice LeRae) - **3/4

4. Kikutaro vs. Matt Classic - N/A

5. Jack Evans vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen - ***1/3

6. The Dynasty ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh, "The Professional" Scott Lost, & Joey Ryan & Karl "Machine Gun" Anderson) vs. "The Future" Frankie Kazarian, TJ Perkins, Ronin, & Top Gun Talwar - ***

7. Kaz Hayashi vs. Alex Shelley - ***3/4

8. Low Ki vs. Davey Richards - ***3/4

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
9. El Generico (c) vs. "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC - ****1/2

Amazing show. Most of the matches were very good, the Classic/Kikutaro one was funny, and the Main Event was insane.​

Reactions: seabs
#963 ·
DGUSA United We Stand

Cheech Hernandez vs A.R Fox
*1/2

Akira Tozawa vs BxB Hulk
****1/2

Homicide vs Jon Moxley - Street Fight
**3/4

Naruki Doi, CIMA, Dragon Kid & Ricochet vs Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Aries, YAMATO & Sami Callihan
***1/2

Masato Yoshino & PAC vs Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano - Open The United Gate Championships

Overall:
Basically a one match show I thought it was one hell of a match. MOTY so far for me. Fast, intense and fucking stiff which helped Hulk not screw it up seeing as he didn't have to sell a body part or anything complicated like that. Hulk was really good in fairness and Tozawa proved he doesn't have to be in there with a top worker to have a great match which was a relief. Cide/Moxley could have been a lot worse than it was bar the finish. Reby Sky btw. OMG. Main event was a big dissapointment for me considering all of the other matches in the tournament were all MOTYC material. Fuck PAC for not selling anything and fuck Gabe's booking for making Ronin's offense look like shit.

#964 · (Edited)
Haven't seen these posted anywhere, so here's the results from 16 Carat Gold:

Night 1, 424 viewers make the Friday evening yesterday, a record crowd of wXw from the previous year and looked in the turbine hall following results:

1. Alternate Four Way: Marty Scurll d. Karsten Beck, Kyle O'Reilly & Axeman via Punt to Beck
2. R1: Yoshihito Sasaki d. Carnage via LariatR1: Yoshihito Sasaki d. Carnage via Lariat​

After the match, 2-Face came to the ring and said he really would be great, that Carnage is beaten up after the events at times AMBITION right, but he would rather do it themselves and call for the morning battle one-on-one.

3. R1: Zack Sabre Jr. d. Colt Cabana via Backslide​
4. R1: Mark Haskins d. Adam Cole via Half-Nelson Knees Trike​
5. R1: Go Shiozaki d. Johnny Moss via Lariat​
6. R1: Big Walter Van d. Rico Bushido via Power Bomb​
7. R1: Davey Richards d. Jon Ryan via Vertical Suplex into cross-arm scissors​
8. R1: Sami Callihan d. Tommy End via Stretch Muffler​
9. R1: Kotaro Suzuki d. El Generico via Tiger Driver​
10. wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship: Daisuke Sekimoto (c) d. Bad Bones via Deadlift German Suplex Hold (1st defense)​
After the match, Johnny Moss asked for the second day of a title fight against Daisuke.

Night 2, 478 spectators witnessed yesterday in the Steffy following events:
Alex Pain was inducted into the Hall of Fame wXw.
1. Axeman d. Bad Bones, Rico Bushido & Tommy End via Death Valley Driver on Bush​
2. Jon Ryan d. Jay Skillet via Ryanoku Driver​
3. Colt Cabana d. Marty Scurll via Double Leg Nelson​
4. 2-Face d. Carnage via cross-legged Northern Lights Bomb
After the fight provoked Karsten Beck both before The Mind attacked closed. Bad Bones' rescue attempt was unsuccessful. After Walter was off by 2-Face Power Bomb beat and stabbed with the spike Mind OTC bloody and chained both handcuffed to the ropes, whip them with leather belts. From the audience came EMIL SITOCI to openly go against The Mind and save to loud cheers OTC. OTC called for a Tag Title match against Mind for Sunday.
5. R2: Big Van Walter d. Mark Haskins by Lariat​
6. El Generico & Emil Sitoci d. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly via Double Pin (Top Rope Brainbuster & Corkscrew Tombstone Piledriver)​
7. R2: Sami Callihan d. Yoshihito Sasaki via Stretch Muffler​
8. R2: Go Shiozaki d. Kotaro Suzuki via Space Go Flasher​
9. R2: Davey Richards d. Zack Sabre Jr. via cross-legged in a heel hook completely, absolutely, absolutely crazy good match and the self-standards for Carat.​
10. wXw Unified World Championship Wrestling: Daisuke Sekimoto (c) d. Johnny Moss via Deadlift German Suplex Hold (2nd defense​

Night 3, 462 viewers have just seen in Oberhausen following results:
1. Semifinal: Sami Callihan d. Davey Richards via Running Elbow Strike​
2. Mark Haskins & Kotaro Suzuki d. Colt Cabana & Emil Sitoci via Beltshot with the NWA World Heavyweight Title by Haskins at Cabana​
3. Semifinal: Big Van Walter d. Go Shiozaki via Power Bomb​
4. Yoshihito Sasaki d. Axeman via Argentine Backbreaker Driver on a chair​
5. Johnny Moss d. Jon Ryan via Keylock.
Moss offered his long-time colleague's hand after the match, but he hit Moss' arm away angry.​
6. wXw World Tag Team Champions - Handicap Match: Adam Polak & Karsten Beck d. Bad Bones (c) via Lariat Beck​

The day before the OTC The Mind promised a title fight. By a fracture of the orbital bone could not be present Carnage. Spare partner 2-Face and Jay Skillet were ringside during the fight off of the Sumerian Death Squad. As Bones won Beck had already defeated rang Anthony Zeus from the match easily. In the resulting confusion intervened and allowed Tommy End The Mind of winning the title.

7. wXw Unified World Championship Wrestling: Daisuke Sekimoto (c) d. El Generico via Deadlift German Suplex Hold (3rd defense)​
8. LDRS of the New School (Zack Sabre Jr. & Marty Scurll) d. Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole via See Ya Later!​
9. Final: Sami Callihan d. Big Van Walter via Stretch Muffler and referee stoppage.​

#966 ·
Callihan over Davey is a joke. Davey is the love-child of Flair and Kobashi compared to that douche-bag.

#968 ·
I'd say they probably put Sami over Davey because he can be trusted to show up unlike Davey and the German fans love him. Was hoping for a Sabre win but at least I got a Leaders of The New School/Cole & O'Reilly tag. Sami is more tolerable in Germany then in the US, so it might work. I'm more upset that Walter made it to the finals again.

Oh, and fuck Adam Polak for winning a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.