Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
GCB
Learning to break kayfabe

GCB is an after thoughtGCB is an after thought
Default Re: GCB's WWE

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
Live from the Times Union Center, Albany, New York

*** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO ***

*** MY TIME IS NOW ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome ... JOHN CENA!

John Cena bounces out from backstage as his music hits and the crowd in Albany go mental for the arrival of the man who earned the right to challenge for the WWE Championship on RAW last week. Cena salutes at the top of the ramp and heads for the ring where he greets the fans and takes a microphone as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler introduce the show.

MICHAEL COLE
Welcome to Monday Night Raw where we are now just six days away from the event where you, the WWE Universe, get to determine exactly who you see and what happens at Cyber Sunday ...

JERRY LAWLER
And here is a man who last week earned himself an opportunity to challenge Randy Orton for the WWE Championship!

MICHAEL COLE
After a defeat to Wade Barrett at No Mercy, it seemed that John Cena’s hopes of a WWE Championship were on hold but last week, the anonymous RAW General Manager made a six man tag team match and gave Cena his last chance to earn a title match!

JERRY LAWLER
It was Randy Orton, John Cena and Ezekiel Jackson who would face three members of the Nexus. After Wade Barrett decided that he wouldn’t compete ...

Replays of last week’s RAW main event are shown as Lawler speaks.

JERRY LAWLER
... John Cena managed to get the winning fall over David Otunga following the Attitude Adjustment and earned a chance to face Orton and Barrett with the WWE Title on the line at Cyber Sunday!

MICHAEL COLE
However, the night was not without difficulties for the charismatic Cena as he had a few issues with Randy Orton during the match and afterwards, King ...

JERRY LAWLER
... Randy Orton hit the RKO to an unsuspecting John Cena! Oh my word, Cole, this is going to be huge!

Attention and the camera turns back to the ring and the grinning face of John Cena who is holding the microphone and taking in the reaction of the fans. A loud ‘Cena! Cena!’ chant begins and Cena milks it before turning to face the cameras to deliver his message.

JOHN CENA
As you just saw, Cyber Sunday will see John Cena involved in the WWE Championship match with Wade Barrett ...

Loud jeers and boos from the New York crowd ...

JOHN CENA
... and WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

Cheers for the mention of the popular WWE Champion which Cena acknowledges with a hand up.

JOHN CENA
There is a lot of history between John Cena and Randy Orton. We’ve crossed paths on numerous occasions and often it has about the WWE Championship. Last week on RAW, Randy Orton hit me with an RKO. I’m not happy ‘bout that ... but Randy, I understand why ya’ did it. You did it for one reason and one reason only ... you know it, I know it. I ... am a threat ... to you.

The crowd cheer Cena’s claim and another ‘Cena!’ chant develops although this time it is accompanied by an audible ‘RKO!’ chant. Cena waits for the noise to lower before continuing.

JOHN CENA
Now, at Cyber Sunday, it is going to be Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton. There are a lot of things that can go down in a match like that. But I am out here now to guarantee one thing. There’ll be RKO’s, there’ll be ‘Wastelands’ and there is sure as hell going to be an Attitude Adjustment ... or three. But I guarantee that come the end of Cyber Sunday, there will be a new champion. And ladies and gentlemen, the champ ... will be ... here!

The Cenation cheers and sounds it’s approval at the words of Cena who looks pleased with himself. However, there is more to come as the music of another WWE superstar hits ... and neither of them are going to be facing Cena in six days time.

*** AWESOME – I CAME TO PLAY ***

Out of the back comes a smartly dressed Miz holding the Money in the Bank briefcase and accompanied by his apprentice, Alex Riley, who is also dressed in a suit. Miz and Riley approach the ring despite the hostility of the crowd and climb through the ropes to face Cena. Miz has a microphone and addresses Cena ...

THE MIZ
... Really?

The crowd jeer and chant ‘What?’ at Miz as he looks quizzically at Cena.

THE MIZ
Really? Really Cena?

The Miz looks annoyed with Cena who grins back at the Money in the Bank contract holder and holds his hands out to mock the Miz. Riley grabs the microphone ...

ALEX RILEY
Really?

THE MIZ
John Cena. Another has-been who fails to realise what is happening here in the WWE ...

Cena laughs out loud and looks around at the WWE Universe which riles the Miz further. Miz regains his composure and shakes his head at Cena before continuing ...

THE MIZ
Don’t you realise, John? Don’t you see it? There is no WWE superstar in the Cyber Sunday championship match that can guarantee that they will be the WWE Champion after the match. Not you, not Wade Barrett, not Randy Orton. There is only one man who – if he wanted to – could guarantee that he would be the WWE Champion. And do you know who that man is Cena?

Cena mocks the Miz again and asks ‘Who?’ whilst thinking and puzzling over it ...

THE MIZ
That man ... is ... me. I’m the only man here in the WWE who has this.

Miz lifts up the Money in the Bank briefcase for Cena to see.

THE MIZ
I can cash my contract for a WWE Championship match whenever and wherever I want. And that guarantees that when I do, I will be the WWE Champion. Guaranteed.

The crowd boo and jeer Miz who looks around arrogantly as Riley applauds him and Cena shakes his head. Cena removes his hat, scratches his head and thinks ...

JOHN CENA
That may be the case, Miz. After all, you do have you main boy, Riley, accompanying you everywhere you go ... And you do have the Money in the Bank contract. And maybe that does guarantee that you will be WWE Champion sometime soon. But let me guarantee you another thing. If you cash that contract on me, you’d better bring your best ... because I will do everything in my power to be WWE Champion.

The crowd react with cheers for Cena who takes a step closer towards the Miz.

JOHN CENA
Now, tonight ... How about you go away and stop interrupting me before something unfortunate happens to that briefcase of yours?

Cena and Miz go face to face and Cena is clearly daring Miz to do something. Miz looks furious at first but then smirks and takes a step back ... As he retreats with Riley though, the lights flash and the General Manager’s email alert echoes through the arena. Loud boos greet the sound as Michael Cole steps up to the laptop.

JERRY LAWLER
I cannot wait for next week when the General Manager has been introduced and the emails have stopped ...

MICHAEL COLE
Can I have your attention please? I have received ...

JOHN CENA
Cole, Cole, Cole ... we know! Get on with it!

Cole glares at Cena and takes a breath before continuing ...

MICHAEL COLE
... I have received an email from the anonymous RAW General Manager ... And I quote: “John Cena, calm down right now. Tonight, you will not be facing the Miz ... I have other plans for you that I shall reveal later. However, I couldn’t help but notice that you seem to have got your wires crossed. By winning your match last week, all you did was earn a place in the vote for the WWE Championship match at Cyber Sunday. It is still up to the WWE Universe to decide whether or not you will get a place in the match.”

Cena looks on anxiously as Miz smirks again as he begins to exit the ring. Michael Cole continues on ...

MICHAEL COLE
“Now, you might imagine that you are so popular with the WWE Universe that you are certain to be given that chance. But let me remind you of something, John. There are many people in the WWE Universe who might prefer Randy Orton. They might prefer that Randy Orton faces Wade Barrett one on one. Tonight, I will be revealing the details of several Cyber Sunday votes so I’ll keep this one simple. WWE Championship, Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett. Should John Cena be added to the match? Yes ... or No?”

On the titantron, the Cyber Sunday match banner appears ...

The RAW theme music plays as we head into a commercial break with Cena looking a little unsure of his place in the Cyber Sunday title match.

********** COMMERCIAL BREAK **********

*** BROKEN DREAMS ***

RAW returns with the reigning Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes, heading around the ring towards the announce table.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the current WWE Tag Team Champions ... CODY RHODES & DREW McINTYRE!

The champions take up seats to the right of Jerry Lawler as the bell rings for the first match to be introduced.

*** NEW FOUNDATION ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall and the winners will receive a Tag Team Championship match at Cyber Sunday! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 449 pounds, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd ... THE HART DYNASTY!

The Hart Dynasty and Natalya head to the ring where they salute the fans before signalling their intentions to take the Tag Team Championships from McIntyre and Rhodes.

DREW McINTYRE
I really hope that the Hart Dynasty win this match.

CODY RHODES
They’re a much better test of our Tag Team skills, it would be an excellent challenge for us to take on.

JERRY LAWLER
So you don’t want to face these guys then?

*** BORN TO WIN ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Their opponents, weighing in at a combined total of 601 pounds ... MARK HENRY and EVAN BOURNE!

MICHAEL COLE
King, why are you out here insulting our guests at the announce table? Gentlemen, I’d like to welcome you to RAW, thank you for joining us out here.

JERRY LAWLER
I’m just simply clarifying that Cody and Drew don’t believe that Mark Henry and Evan Bourne deserve a title match. I don’t mean nothing by it, Cole ...

MICHAEL COLE
We all know what you mean by it, I’d like to apologise for my partners actions.

DREW McINTYRE
Michael Cole, that is OK. We are used to people like Lawler trying to suggest that we fear Evan Bourne and Mark Henry. It is simply not true. They are just not in our class. Never will be.

CODY RHODES
We believe that a match between ourselves and the Hart Dynasty would be far more worthy of a PPV and the Tag Team Championships.

EVAN BOURNE & MARK HENRY vs. HART DYNASTY
(Number 1 Contender Match for Tag Team Championships)

With the crowd pretty split over the outcome of the match between two popular teams, the match is even with all four men getting in some offense in the early stages. Mark Henry threatens to dominate when he arrives in the ring but teamwork from the quick Tyson Kidd and the wrestling ability of David Hart Smith sees the Harts regain the advantage and they look to be concentrating on keeping the World’s Strongest Man down. With Evan Bourne desperate to get the tag, the Harts manage to keep in their half of the ring with quick tags and mat wrestling. Eventually, David Hart Smith signals for the Sharpshooter and the crowd gets to their feet in anticipation of the end of the match.

DREW McINTYRE
See what we meant, Lawler? Not in our class.

CODY RHODES
Henry will be tapping like a baby in no time!

David Hart Smith holds Henry’s legs and steps through to lock on the sharpshooter. However, the girth of Henry’s legs means that Hart-Smith struggles to cross them at all. With a weak grip, Hart Smith looks to turn Henry over – no easy task – and Henry begins to resist the attempts of the British wrestler. With Kidd screaming encouragement, David Hart Smith forces one last effort but cannot quite turn Henry over and he manages to power out of the hold and send Hart Smith head first out through the ropes. Henry crawls towards the corner and just makes the tag to Evan Bourne who comes in as a ball of fire to encouragement from the crowd and to the dismay of McIntyre and Rhodes at ringside. Hart Smith makes the tag to Tyson Kidd and he goes into battle with Bourne and the two up the ante and the pace of the match. Bourne manages to get on top and sets up the Shooting Star Press, Air Bourne, as he looks to secure the win. In desperation, McIntyre and Rhodes hit the ring and Bourne is sent tumbling off the ropes behind the referee’s back as he looks to see to Henry. However, Bourne lands cat like on the mat and he turns to drop kick Rhodes off the apron to the floor. Tyson Kidd tries to mount a comeback but Bourne manages to fight him back down to the mat before tagging in Henry again. Mark Henry scoops up Evan Bourne and delivers the World’s Strongest Slam before covering for the pin. 1 ... 2 ... 3! Evan Bourne and Mark Henry are the Tag Team Championship Number 1 contenders!

WINNER: Evan Bourne and Mark Henry (6:58)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here are your winners ... EVAN BOURNE and MARK HENRY

As Bourne and Henry celebrate in the ring, the champions enter behind their back and McIntyre grabs Evan Bourne and throws him over the top rope. Attention is turned to Mark Henry who is taken out at the knees and a beat down ensues. But the champions did not bank on the Hart Dynasty who re-enter the ring and get involved in a fist fight with them. Henry scoops up Cody Rhodes and delivers a second World’s Strongest Slam of the night that leaves Rhodes writhing in pain and sliding out of the ring as the Hart Dynasty take out McIntyre. David Hart Smith locks in the Sharpshooter whilst Mark Henry stands over him and watches him tapping out ... Hart Smith lets McIntyre out of the Sharpshooter just as Evan Bourne gets up to the top rope. Air Bourne! Drew McIntyre feels the full force of Evan Bourne and he crumples out of the ring leaving the Hart Dynasty to wish the Number 1 contenders well in the ring.

JERRY LAWLER
Evan Bourne and Mark Henry will finally get their chance to face the Tag Team Champions for the gold at Cyber Sunday! And I’m sure they’re not happy about that!

MICHAEL COLE
It’s about time somebody taught you a lesson. How dare you treat the Tag Team champions that way?

JERRY LAWLER
Oh, shut up, Cole! Every week, all we hear from you is the Miz this and the Miz that but you feel that you have the right to question what I say to people?

MICHAEL COLE
I’m just saying that you should treat the Tag Team champions with a little bit more respect, King. They are the champions, after all ...

King rolls his eyes at Michael Cole who turns to face the camera whilst King shakes his head beside him. An advert for Cyber Sunday rolls as Michael Cole speaks over the top of it.

YOUR CHANCE TO SHAPE THE WWE!
VOTING TO COMMENCE AFTER THIS WEEK’S SMACKDOWN
www.wwe.com

MICHAEL COLE
Cyber Sunday is approaching fast and after Smackdown on Friday night, the voting lines will open for the WWE Universe to begin making their choices on wwe.com. The RAW General Manager earlier promised to finalise the voting details for RAW so stay tuned for that.

*** VOICES ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the WWE Champion ... RANDY ORTON!

The Viper deliberately makes his way towards the ring with the WWE Championship draped over his shoulder and his RKO t-shirt below that. He enters the ring looking a picture of confidence and poses for the crowd in the corners by holding the title belt high in the air for all to see. WWE CHAMP: RANDY ORTON. He takes a microphone and the lights remain dimmed in the arena as Orton looks to comment to the WWE Universe.

RANDY ORTON
In six days time, I will be defending my WWE Championship against Wade Barrett ... and – depending how you vote – against John Cena. Last week on RAW, I RKO’d John Cena after our match against the Nexus. I have no problems facing John Cena at Cyber Sunday. If you want to see it, vote for him.

Orton’s icy stare around the arena is broken by the sound of one of his challengers heading out from the backstage ...

*** WE ARE ONE ***

Wade Barrett leads out the Nexus – David Otunga, Heath Slater, Skip Sheffield and Justin Gabriel – and they advance towards the ring and Randy Orton. They surround the ring and a tense Randy Orton lays down the WWE Championship as he prepares to try and defend himself. Barrett orders the other four members of Nexus to enter the ring and it is clear what is happening here ... Nexus are trying to take out Randy Orton ahead of the Cyber Sunday match. Barrett stands in the aisle whilst Orton looks around him at the menacing sight of the Nexus ... waiting to attack ... waiting for the order ...

WADE BARRETT
How typical of you, Orton. You come out here and spend your time talking about John Cena. John Cena? He’s not even guaranteed a place in the Cyber Sunday main event yet you deem him to be more important, more dangerous, more of a threat than the Nexus and me?

Orton’s thoughts are still pre-occupied with the four Nexus members around him as Barrett steps up the steel ring steps and stands facing Orton from the corner of the ring.

WADE BARRETT
Remind me again, Orton. Which man has a pinfall victory over you in the last few weeks? Which man should you be worrying about? Which man has four loyal men who are willing to destroy you to ensure that the Nexus win the WWE Championship?

The crowd are quiet with worry over the actions of Nexus as they continue to threaten Orton who backs off to a corner with the Nexus members still surrounding him.

WADE BARRETT
Maybe we’d better remind you of where your real focus should be, Orton?

Barrett smirks and signals for the Nexus members to move in for the kill but a loud cheer distracts Barrett and his crew. The cameras show that John Cena and Ezekiel Jackson are heading towards the ring and they slide in to confront the Nexus ... but the Nexus slide out and retreat away. Cena mouths towards the Nexus leader and his men but Jackson picks up the title belt and hands it back to Orton as a sign of respect. Orton nods to Jackson before turning towards Cena ... Cena looks at him and a look of respect passes between them. As Nexus retreats up the aisle, the lights flash again and there is the sound of another General Manager email ... Cole gets to his feet and opens the laptop to read.

MICHAEL COLE
And I quote ... “Gentlemen. A couple of quick announcements. At Cyber Sunday, it will be Randy Orton and Wade Barrett – and possibly John Cena – for the WWE Championship. What it will not be is Wade Barrett and the Nexus. I am officially barring Nexus from ringside for the WWE Championship match at Cyber Sunday!”

The crowd cheer as Wade Barrett looks on with a grimace. The other Nexus members are none too impressed and they show it behind their leader.

MICHAEL COLE
“And if any member of Nexus tries to get involved in the match, I will personally fire them on the spot!”

More cheers for the announcement from the General Manager as he ensures that if Barrett is going to be WWE Champion, he is going to have to earn it fair and square ...

MICHAEL COLE
“Also, I’ve decided on tonight’s main event for Monday Night Raw. We will repeat the main event of last week but this time I will decide on one member of the Nexus team. Tonight, it will be John Cena, Randy Orton and Ezekiel Jackson against ... Wade Barrett and two other members of Nexus.”

A huge announcement and Nexus head back out of the arena with some disgusted looks on their faces. Jackson and Orton look happy in the ring whilst Cena’s focus remains on the Nexus members as they leave the ring. The cameras switch backstage and we see Chris Jericho preparing to enter for his match with R-Truth.

MICHAEL COLE
On Sunday, Chris Jericho could find himself retired from the WWE if he fails to win his match against Edge and John Morrison. Tonight, he faces R-Truth in a match that he desperately needs to win to get back on track ahead of the huge match on Sunday.

*** WHAT’S UP? ***

RAW returns with R-Truth in the ring rapping to his ‘What’s Up?’ song and performing his usual entrance. After he asks ‘Albany, New York’ what’s up, Truth prepares for his match.

*** BREAK THE WALLS DOWN ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall. In the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina ... R-TRUTH!

The crowd give a cheer for Truth as he jogs on the spot in the ring awaiting Jericho who is heading down to the ring with less attitude than normal. His losing streak looks to be on his mind as he enters the ring with an anxious look and none of the bravado he is famous for ...

JUSTIN ROBERTS
His opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada ... CHRIS JERICHO!

CHRIS JERICHO vs. R-TRUTH

Despite the lack of bravado, Jericho seems to be supremely focused tonight and he sets about R-Truth in determined fashion and takes out his right leg early and zones in on this. With Truth down in the corner, Jericho drops out of the ring and wraps Truth’s leg around the ring post to leave Truth writhing in agony as Jericho pulls and pulls on the ankle. Using 4 seconds of the 5-count given, Jericho relinquishes the hold but then crashes the side of Truth’s knee into the post and, for the first time, a look of confidence passes across Jericho’s face. He continues to work the leg and knee back in the ring taking all the liberties he can with the referee. As Truth struggles to his feet, Jericho looks to hit the Codebreaker and hits it perfectly. Unfortunately for Jericho, he catches it too well and Truth’s momentum takes him through the ropes to the outside where a frustrated Jericho is forced to head rather than make the 3-count. He drags Truth back into the ring and covers for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... No! Kick out from R Truth!

MICHAEL COLE
Jericho in control here, can he get the better of R-Truth and end the losing run?

RAW returns with Jericho still in control over R-Truth and still working on the damaged right leg. However, Jericho allows Truth to his knees and this allows Truth to mount a short offence and get the crowd behind him. He manages to counter Jericho and hobbles to his feet in order to hit a clothesline that takes down Jericho and allows Truth some recovery time as he adjusts his knee padding. As he heads for Jericho again, he is thwarted as Jericho complains to the referee in order to protect himself. As the referee’s back gets turned, Jericho blindsides Truth and regains the control of the match. He works the knee again and then sets up the Walls of Jericho which he locks in with Truth in real pain. Unbelievably to Jericho, as it seems he has got the win at last, Truth reaches and stretches and somehow makes it to the bottom rope forcing the break. Jericho throws a mini-tantrum and the referee has to explain several times that Truth had reached the bottom rope. Jericho exits the ring and pulls the top off the RAW announce table before throwing it down in temper. With the referee counting, Jericho rolls back into the ring and the referee tells him off for his petulance. As the referee checks on Truth, he doesn’t notice Jericho reach into his trunks and take out a pair of brass knucks – a common trick used by Jericho recently.

Truth slowly gets to his feet with his right leg struggling. As Jericho lines up for the finish, trying to keep his fist out of view from the referee, he edges closer and closer towards Truth ... he swings at Truth who ducks just as quick and rolls Jericho up ... 1 ... 2 ... 3! Jericho had grabbed the bottom rope out of sight of the referee so it didn’t count! R-Truth surprises Jericho yet again!

WINNER: R-Truth (11:17)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... R-TRUTH!

As R-Truth celebrates outside the ring, Jericho complains vehemently to the referee and throws another mini-tantrum. He weighs things up in his mind and then – the brass knucks still on his fist – he swings a punch at the referee before storming out of the ring with a look of anger spread across his face. With the referee knocked cold, officials pour out of the locker room area to the aid of their fallen comrade whilst Jericho storms out of the arena and backstage.

MICHAEL COLE
What on earth did Jericho do that for?

JERRY LAWLER
Jericho was clearly unhappy with the official but that doesn’t excuse what he just did. A wrestler should never treat an official like that.

The camera switches backstage to Jericho as he storms through the backstage area. He ducks into a dressing room bearing the name plate CHRIS JERICHO, picks up a bag and turns back out to leave. He stalks past stunned officials and low-card wrestlers scattered around the backstage area and out towards the parking lot. He walks past a stunned Edge who is speechless for a change but is stopped at the door by an irate looking John Morrison.

JOHN MORRISON
Hey man, this time you took things too far. What did you do that for?

Jericho looks Morrison in the eye and smirks before pushing past the man he will face at Cyber Sunday with his career on the line and out of the arena ...The cameras return to the arena where the referee is shown being helped away on a stretcher. A solemn looking King and Michael Cole are shown.

MICHAEL COLE
An unbelievable turn of events, what was Chris Jericho thinking?

JERRY LAWLER
Jericho is obviously very frustrated right now but he will be fined, possibly suspended, maybe worse for those actions a minute ago. I don’t know what just happened in Jericho’s head but no WWE superstar should ever lay hands on an official here.

MICHAEL COLE
A disturbing sight ...

JERRY LAWLER
I can understand Jericho being upset but there was no need for that.

A replay of Sheamus’ attack on Triple H last week is shown before we see a recording from earlier in the night ...

MICHAEL COLE
Well, during the last match between Jericho and R-Truth, our cameras backstage caught the arrival of the Game, Triple H.

JERRY LAWLER
Great news to see that Triple H is still fit and raring to go but I can’t help feeling that this is going to get ugly real soon.

The cameras switch to Triple H prowling around the backstage area holding his trademark sledgehammer and looking round with one person clearly his target: Sheamus. Triple H comes across a startled set of Bella Twins whom he stops at ...

TRIPLE H
Have you seen Sheamus?

BELLA TWINS
Err, no, we haven’t seen him ...

As soon as the Bellas answer negatively, Triple H moves on angrily pacing around looking for the man who tried to end his career for a second time on RAW last week. The cameras return to the ring where we see Melina and Kelly Kelly.

MICHAEL COLE
Both these two women are hoping to gain the WWE Universe’s vote to face Layla at Cyber Sunday. On Smackdown, the pressure seemed to be getting to Kelly Kelly as she turned on Melina ...

JERRY LAWLER
Oh, Kelly Kelly, that is completely out of character! She’s usually so lovely!

KELLY KELLY vs. MELINA

In a short match, all is even until the arrival of Laycool into the arena ...

*** NOT ENOUGH FOR ME ***

JERRY LAWLER
Oh no, what do these two want?

MICHAEL COLE
Layla is the Divas Champion, she could be facing one of these two at Cyber Sunday. She’s obviously here to check out her potential competition.

JERRY LAWLER
Someone pass me some earplugs before they start talking, please!

Layla and Michelle McCool – Layla’s third potential opponent for Cyber Sunday – stand at ringside and watch the action as Kelly and Melina try to concentrate on their match. However, neither can concentrate with the proximity of Laycool as they comment and taunt the two Divas in the ring. Eventually, Melina manages to hit the Primal Scream, her split legged pinfall move and makes the count ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!

WINNER: Melina (3:47)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... MELINA!

As Kelly Kelly rolls away and Melina has her hand held aloft by the referee, Layla – the only member of Laycool with the title belt now – takes a microphone and gets into the ring. With Kelly in the aisle, Michelle outside and Melina in the corner, Layla takes her chance to address her potential opponents at Cyber Sunday.

LAYLA
In six days, I will be defending the Divas Championship against either Michelle ... Cry Baby Melina ... or Smelly Kelly. If the WWE Universe chooses my partner Michelle, she will refuse to take part. It’s so unfair of Chip Butty to include her in the match. We will not be fighting so there is no point voting for Michelle ...

The crowd boo this announcement as Michelle and Layla try to quieten the crowd.

LAYLA
And as for the other two ladies ... there is no way that I will be losing against you. Neither of you is like me ... flawless! You might as well not even show up. Isn’t that right, ‘Chelle?

MICHELLE McCOOL
That’s right, Layls. At Cyber Sunday, Layla will retain the Divas Championship whether you like it or not. Yay!

The Laycool girls excitably pose in the ring and taunt their rivals with no ill-feeling between them over the recent developments over the Divas Championship. The camera switches backstage again and we see Triple H still searching the backstage area with his sledge hammer in his hand. He aggressively opens doors and demands to know if people have seen Sheamus before continuing. He rounds a corner and finds his path blocked by ... The Miz and Alex Riley, briefcase in Miz’ possession. Both men take a step back at the sight of the sledgehammer but hold their ground ...

TRIPLE H
Have you seen Sheamus? If not, get out of my way.

THE MIZ
Have we seen Sheamus? Errr ... really? Really? Rea ....

Triple H confronts both men with the sledgehammer held in a threatening way and Miz and Riley both reel against a wall ...

TRIPLE H
I am not in a mood to be messed around tonight. Now I asked you a question: have you seen Sheamus?

A shake of the head from Riley gives Hunter the answer he needs and he moves on. However, Miz calls out and stops him in his tracks again.

THE MIZ
Really? Threatening people with a sledgehammer?

Triple H turns round and faces Miz again. This time, he drops the hammer and takes a step back towards the Money in the Bank contract holder and his apprentice. Hunter thinks carefully for a moment before speaking in a calm voice despite the anger he has built up in him over the past week ...

TRIPLE H
Since I came back to the WWE three weeks ago, you seem to think that you have the right to insert yourself into my business. Now I don’t care what you have achieved since I have been out injured, you are not in my league. On my first night back, I defeated you. Now let me give you some advice. Concentrate on winning that WWE Championship. When you do, if you do, then I might be interested in getting involved with you. Until then ... get out of my face!

ALEX RILEY
Who do you think you are?

Both Miz and Triple H look round shocked at Riley who has taken a step forward towards Triple H ...

ALEX RILEY
You have been out of the picture for 8 months and, in that time, The Miz has become the most awesome superstar of all time. You tell him not to disrespect you? How about I teach you some respect tonight?

A shocked Miz looks at Riley and Triple H smirks for a moment before regaining his angry look ...

TRIPLE H
You’re on. You’ve chosen a bad night to pick a fight with me though, I guarantee that.

A scuffling noise is heard behind Triple H and he turns quickly to look behind him. There is nobody there ... but his sledgehammer has disappeared from the ground. Hunter shoots off around the corner looking to catch whoever has just taken it ...

THE MIZ
What are you thinking, Riley?

*** AWESOME – I CAME TO PLAY ***

Alex Riley comes out dressed for action with his college jacket and trunks whilst the Miz, still dressed in a smart suit, accompanies him with the briefcase in hand. Miz has a microphone and signals for a fade of the music as he gets halfway to the ring ...

THE MIZ
Now before Alex Riley’s match with Triple H ...

Miz looks at Riley again, who now looks worried, with a shake of his head and a look of annoyance on his face. He continues ...

THE MIZ
... I have a few issues to address about my match with Daniel Bryan at Cyber Sunday. The General Manager informed me last week that there would be three stipulations for the match and that the WWE Universe would be choosing one of them. Since then, I have not been told anything, again disrespected by people here in the WWE.

Miz and Riley step into the ring and stand centrally with Miz looking annoyed still. Jeers and boos accompany their entrance but Miz is not put off.

THE MIZ
Now I demand to know what the stipulations are. So, if you’re listening, General Manager, you’d better inform Michael Cole right now so he can announce them to the world.

After a short pause, the lights flash and the email alert rings out around the arena. Michael Cole steps up to the laptop ...

MICHAEL COLE
And I quote ... “First of all, this is the end of an era. This is likely to be the last email I send as the anonymous RAW General Manager. In six days time, I will be revealing myself to the world at the Cyber Sunday PPV.”

Miz looks annoyed by this announcement and urges Cole to get on with the email.

MICHAEL COLE
“Miz ... You will be facing Daniel Bryan at the Cyber Sunday PPV and I have decided that the WWE Universe will vote for one of three stipulations. Before they are announced though, please let us welcome out ...”

A look of disgust appears on the face of Michael Cole ...

MICHAEL COLE
“... welcome out the United States Champion ... DANIEL BRYAN!”

*** RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES ***

Daniel Bryan enters the arena with his new ‘Daniel Bryan, Tap or Snap’ t-shirt on and heads towards the ring high-fiving the WWE Universe as he does. He enters the ring and stands across from Miz with the United States Championship, that he won from Miz back at Night of Champions, around his waist.

MICHAEL COLE
And I continue ... “At the Cyber Sunday PPV, it will be Daniel Bryan, the United States Champion, against the Miz, the Money in the Bank contract holder. The WWE Universe will be voting for one of three stipulations ... and I have decided to make things a lot more interesting! You see, gentlemen, at Cyber Sunday, you will face each other with three stipulations ...”

Michael Cole looks disgusted again as he reads on and shakes his head. Momentarily lost for words, he looks up at the Miz who is now looking anxious in the ring. Still shaking his head, Cole looks apologetically towards Miz and makes the announcement ...

MICHAEL COLE
“three stipulations. Option A: The winner of the match at Cyber Sunday will have the right to be the General Manager of one episode of RAW before the end of 2010 ... Option B: The winner of the match at Cyber Sunday will be the United States Champion ... or Option C: The winner of the match at Cyber Sunday will be ... the Money in the Bank contract holder.”

The crowd explodes at the last option as Miz looks furious at the idea that he could be defending his Money in the Bank contract against Daniel Bryan at Cyber Sunday if the WWE Universe vote that way. He picks the microphone back up and launches a furious tirade towards Michael Cole ...

THE MIZ
You cannot be serious, General Manager? I won the Money in the Bank contract fair and square, the idea of me defending it against Daniel Bryan is ludicrous. You cannot do that to me, I’m the Miz, the most must-see WWE superstar in a generation.

MICHAEL COLE
Miz, I’m not the General Manager, I’m just the messenger. I agree with you, it’s ridiculous that you should have to defend your contract ...

THE MIZ
You’re too right, it is. Daniel Bryan is the lowest of the low here in the WWE, he does not deserve any chance to become WWE Champion and he certainly does not have the right to challenge for my Money in the Bank contract.

Jerry Lawler gets to his feet at ringside and picks up a microphone of his own ...

JERRY LAWLER
Moan, moan, moan, whine, whine, whine ... Don’t you get it, Miz? The RAW General Manager knows what we all know, you’re a cowardly, spineless man who somehow managed to win the Money in the Bank match. You do not deserve to be able to challenge for the WWE Championship! All you do is moan and whine and find ways to get out of dangerous situations. The WWE Universe would much prefer someone like Daniel Bryan to be in possession of your contract!

THE MIZ
You’d better sit yourself down, Lawler, before I come out there and put you down.

Daniel Bryan walks over and stands between the Miz and his path towards Jerry Lawler with a smirk on his face, he is amused by the whole thing but seems happy with the potential stipulations ...

MICHAEL COLE
What has any of this got to do with you, King? There you go again, taking the spotlight. Your time has past ...

JERRY LAWLER
Oh, shut your mouth, Cole. Otherwise, I may have to shut it for you again like I did at No Mercy!

MICHAEL COLE
How dare you? I am the voice of the WWE, the Miz is the future of the WWE, how dare you treat us in this way? Someone needs to shut your mouth once and for all!

THE MIZ
Calm down, Michael Cole. Everything will be fine. If these people decide to force me to defend my Money in the Bank contract against Daniel Bryan, then I will do just that. Because I am the future of the WWE and I am the greatest superstar here on RAW. I am a future WWE Champion. I am the Miz ... and I’m ... AWWWW ...

*** THE GAME ***

Miz’ catchphrase is cut short as Triple H’s music explodes from the speakers. The 13-time World Champion enters in his time-honoured way complete with the flashing green lights, spotlights and the water bottle. As he stands on the ropes in the corner and the lights return, Miz and Daniel Bryan are now outside the ring, Miz in his apprentice’s corner and Bryan still in front of the announce table ... Triple H and Alex Riley stare at each other in the centre of the ring and wait for the referee to ring the bell.

ALEX RILEY vs. TRIPLE H

A short, squash match and Alex Riley never gets a look in. Triple H dominates after an early flurry of right hands from Riley that catch HHH off guard initially after a distraction from the Miz. Triple H hits a back body drop to take control, a high knee leaves Riley down on the mat and Hunter picks him up and sets for the Pedigree ... which he hits to huge cheers from the WWE Universe. He covers Riley but it’s all academic ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!

WINNER: Triple H (1:43)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... TRIPLE H!

JERRY LAWLER
Oh, how sweet was that? Alex Riley face down on the mat from the Pedigree! Maybe Riley will learn now that he should never go making wild claims about teaching Triple H respect!

MICHAEL COLE
The announcement of the General Manager and all the problems before the match, King, they had taken Riley’s focus away. He would have given Triple H a better match without all that!

JERRY LAWLER
Oh, Cole, give it a rest! Alex Riley was lucky to last as long as he did with the Game!

MICHAEL COLE
You know what, King? Somebody is going to teach you another lesson real soon, just like Miz and Riley did at No Mercy ...

JERRY LAWLER
Is that a threat, Cole?

King takes off his headset and stands up to look down on Michael Cole who immediately starts to backtrack ...

MICHAEL COLE
It’s not a threat, King, I was just pointing out that ... Wait a minute!

The Miz jumps Daniel Bryan who has turned his back to watch the Cole and Lawler argument. Miz’ attack sends Daniel crashing down to the floor and Miz looks to set Bryan up for the Skull Crushing Finale ... but Bryan reverses it and takes Miz down to the mat where he locks on the LeBell Lock ... will Miz tap out? No ... Alex Riley comes around and Bryan releases the Miz and stands waiting for Riley’s attack which now doesn’t come ...

JERRY LAWLER
You know what, Cole? I think that on Sunday night, the WWE Universe and Daniel Bryan will end the Miz’ dreams of becoming the WWE Champion! And I cannot wait for that!

RAW returns with the cameras focused on Nexus in a huddle in their locker room with Wade Barrett issuing instructions in the middle. David Otunga notices the camera and ushers it away out of the locker room. The cameras switch to Randy Orton with his WWE Championship who is talking to Ezekiel Jackson but there is no sign of John Cena right now ... The camera switches back to the announce table where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are sat back down after their issues before the commercial break.

MICHAEL COLE
A huge main event to come, King, three members of Nexus ...

JERRY LAWLER
- including leader, Wade Barrett ...

MICHAEL COLE
... three members of Nexus including Wade Barrett face the WWE Champion, Randy Orton, Ezekiel Jackson and the man who could join Barrett and Orton in Cyber Sunday’s WWE Title match ... John Cena!

JERRY LAWLER
And after last week, have the problems between Cena and Orton gone away?

MICHAEL COLE
With Cyber Sunday just six days away, it’ll be a huge ma ... wait a minute, King, I’m getting word of a disturbance backstage.

JERRY LAWLER
It’s not Miz again, is it?

The cameras switch backstage where we see Triple H laid face down on the floor and the sledgehammer beside him, clearly just used to attack him. As the camera zooms out, we see the figure of Sheamus stood over the Game with a look of contentment on his face ...

SHEAMUS
I told ya’ fella, didn’t oi? Stay out of moi way! But you wouldn’t listen, Hunter ... At Cyber Sunday, I’m going to be facing you, one on one. And it is up to the WWE Universe to decide if it will be a Last Man Standing match ...

The crowd jeer Sheamus but there are some cheers of anticipation for a Last Man Standing match ...

SHEAMUS
... a Chain match ...

More cheers from the crowd who are eager to see Triple H take out Sheamus ...

SHEAMUS
... or an Ambulance match.

The crowd cheer again – but which option will they choose?

SHEAMUS
Now, oi don’t care which type of match you decide to put moi in. Oi will win the match and end your career, Triple H ...

Loud jeers are heard but Sheamus smiles an evil smirk and turns and walks away to leave Triple H laid out on the backstage floor ...

*** WE ARE ONE ***

The Nexus – led by the only man we know will represent them in this match, Wade Barrett – head towards the ring with the boos of the crowd ringing in their ears. They look unperturbed though and cockily make their way into the ring where they again huddle up for more instructions from Barrett ...

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This six man tag team match is set for one fall. Introducing first ... the NEXUS!

*** VOICES ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
And their opponents, introducing first ... from St. Louis, Missouri, he is the WWE Champion ... RANDY ORTON!

Orton walks down to the ring carrying the title over his shoulder. Barrett’s eyes focus on the belt as Orton enters the ring and faces the Nexus group who look like they want to attack but manage to hold back ...

*** DOMINATION ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
His partner, from Guyana, South America and weighing 270 pounds ... EZEKIEL JACKSON!

The anticipation builds as Jackson and Orton face the Nexus in the ring. Slowly, Skip Sheffield and Heath Slater back away and exit the ring leaving David Otunga and Justin Gabriel as the apparent partner for Wade Barrett in this match. The crowd wait and then ...

*** MY TIME IS NOW ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
And from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 240 pounds ... JOHN CENA!

Cena races to the ring and joins forces with Orton and Jackson in the ring. He embraces Ezekiel Jackson but there is a tense handshake between himself and Orton as the two remember last week and the fact that Cena could be challenging for Orton’s WWE Championship at Cyber Sunday as well.

EZEKIEL JACKSON, JOHN CENA & RANDY ORTON vs. NEXUS (Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Justin Gabriel)

The match starts with Ezekiel Jackson and David Otunga in the ring and the Guyana superstar begins to dominate the A-Lister immediately. After several stunning clotheslines and shoulder blocks, Otunga is forced to make the tag to the leader, Barrett, who enters the ring with a confident look on his face. Jackson again looks set to dominate as he gets the upper hand but Barrett counters with a kick to the gut and a knee to the head sends Jackson out through the ropes to the outside. Barrett taunts Cena and Orton to distract the referee and the beating begins on the outside as Gabriel joins Slater and Sheffield in delivering kicks to the fallen Jackson. Eventually, Orton realises what is happening and drops down from the apron to go to the rescue of Jackson forcing Nexus to back away ...

The referee orders Orton back to the corner and begins the count on Jackson who gets back into the ring at 7. Barrett now has control and he begins a slow methodical beating of Jackson before tagging in his partner, David Otunga, who is now recovered and wants another shot at Jackson now he is down. Otunga locks Jackson into a rear naked choke hold whilst positioning his knee into the small of his back. Jackson struggles to survive and tries to edge towards his partners but cannot get away. Otunga rides his way up and locks a headlock instead and tries to wrench it harder but Jackson now begins to power up. Lifting himself up, he lifts Otunga into a suplex and causes separation before reaching out to tag a partner in. Both Cena and Orton’s hands are stretched out and Jackson tags both at the same time causing confusion as both men enter the ring. As Cena and Orton notice, they stare at each other with neither man looking willing to back out ... Eventually, the referee ushers Orton back out as Cena turns to watch ... as he turns back round, Otunga is back on his feet and hits his finishing manoeuvre, the Verdict (thrust spinebuster), leaving Cena down on his back. Otunga covers for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... No! Cena kicks out looking a little shocked but not beaten ...

MICHAEL COLE
Kick out from Cena! Can he get back into this match? We’ll find out after this break ...

RAW returns with Cena in the Nexus corner and Justin Gabriel now tagged in and beating away at Cena. With Cena covering up and slipping down, Gabriel reverts to stomping Cena in the chest and the referee has to intervene and stop Gabriel. Of course, this is just what Nexus want and Barrett and Otunga take their opportunity to choke out Cena in the corner to the cries of protest from the WWE Universe. A groggy Ezekiel Jackson and a pumped up Randy Orton wait on the ring apron as Gabriel tags in Wade Barrett who signals that the match is over. He picks Cena up and lifts him up for Wastelands ... but Cena wriggles free and tags in Randy Orton who enters like a ball of fire. He takes Barrett down and begins to unwind as he pummels the Nexus leader before stomping on different limbs in turn. Gabriel and Otunga both attempt to stop Orton but he rocks them both with clotheslines before throwing them over the top rope and out of the ring. Orton then drops to the mat and pummels the apron and the crowd anticipate the RKO coming ... As Barrett gets to his knees, the crowd are going crazy as Orton slithers and slides into the opportune position to strike ... Barrett gets to his feet ... RKO! Orton hits the RKO! He goes for the cover ... 1 ... 2 ... No! Cena drags Orton off Barrett and stands there looking at Orton with a defiant look on his face. There are some boos in the crowd but most are in shock. What is Cena doing?

Orton gets to his feet and looks at Cena for an explanation, his eyes narrowing as he stares into Cena’s ... Cena clearly tells Orton that he wants to pin Wade Barrett and points to himself. Orton looks unimpressed and pushes Cena hard in the chest. As Cena goes to respond, Ezekiel Jackson gets between the two men and holds them apart. The other members of Nexus now also enter the ring and they appear to side with Cena and, for a moment, it looks as if Cena has joined the Nexus. But it’s not true, Cena turns and start to fight with Slater and Sheffield as Gabriel and Otunga go up against Orton and Jackson. Another RKO from Orton leaves Otunga stunned and Jackson throws Gabriel through the ropes ... Cena and Slater battle to the outside and are followed by Skip Sheffield as Orton watches his partner fighting up the aisle. The three men disappear through the crowd and backstage as Orton looks on ... the referee signals that Orton is the legal man and he turns to go after Barrett again. However, Justin Gabriel hits him with a perfect drop kick that staggers Orton and takes him down. A clothesline from Barrett takes down Jackson and the double team can begin as Gabriel and Barrett beat the WWE Champion down to the mat. Barrett points to Gabriel and then to the top rope ...

Barrett slams Orton down onto the mat and Gabriel makes his way onto the top rope. With Orton now positioned perfectly, Gabriel composes himself and then delivers the lethal 450 splash that leaves both men winded and Orton in considerable pain. As Jackson looks to re-enter the ring, Barrett smashes him back down off the apron into the barricade before ordering Gabriel back out of the ring. Barrett lifts Orton onto his shoulders as Gabriel exits looking a little miffed ... Wastelands! Barrett with the cover to the WWE Champion ... 1 ... 2 ... 3! Wade Barrett has beaten the WWE Champion for a second time!

WINNER: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and David Otunga (12:32)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here are your winners ... THE NEXUS!

MICHAEL COLE
A second win for Wade Barrett over Randy Orton in two weeks. Is the WWE Championship in jeopardy at Cyber Sunday?

JERRY LAWLER
It most certainly is, Cole. Orton better not be concentrating on John Cena on Sunday – this man is the big danger to him!

MICHAEL COLE
Details of how to vote for Cyber Sunday to be revealed on Smackdown or on wwe.com. We’ll see you on Sunday at Cyber Sunday!

********** END OF SHOW **********

CONFIRMED MATCHES

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (vs. John Cena?)
WWE Universe: Will John Cena be entered into the match as well?

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Kane vs. The Undertaker
WWE Universe: What type of match will it be?

Sheamus vs. Triple H
WWE Universe: Last Man Standing, Chain Match or Ambulance Match?

US CHAMPIONSHIP (?)
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan
WWE Universe: Will the winner receive a night as General Manager, the US Championship or the Money in the Bank contract?

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Layla vs. ???
WWE Universe: Will Kelly Kelly, Melina or Michelle McCool face Layla for the title?

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes vs. Mark Henry and Evan Bourne

RAW RETIREMENT MATCH
John Morrison vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho
If Edge and/or Chris Jericho is defeated, they will be retired from the WWE!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Dolph Ziggler vs. ???
WWE Universe: Will Alberto Del Rio, Christian or MVP face Ziggler for the title?

GCB's WWE (2014)
GCB is offline   Reply With Quote