Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Mmm, some interesting adds to the No Way Out card, none of which I expected. I was thinking we'd maybe get another eight man tag match, as I wasn't sure you were willing to put two tag team matches on the card, but I'm glad to see you are, because it really allows your tag division to shine. Either a four way tag at WrestleMania or The Bluebloods/Hooligans straight up would be great from here. The Cruiserweight Title match was really unexpected, although I guess you're going to take the Legend route in building towards Danielson/Helms, which I have no problem with again. Should be good.

As far as RAW goes, everything looks good. Glad to see The Crew in action (even if they'll be losing) as they're a helpful team to have around, while Umaga/Punk should be good. Not too sure what to make of Victoria/Candice, but the rest of the show, especially with Michaels as new champion, should be great. Looking forward to it, my man.