Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #2075 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyHarris View Post
My brother is a games tester for Sony, meaning he gets a quota of free games, as well as around a 70% staff discount on games.

So next week Gran Turismo 5 and Little Big Planet 2 are mine for a combined £32
Is he also located in the UK? I may know him as I do consumer reviews with a big focus on console games, video games and electronics.

I spent about 6 months in the UK visiting establishments. I did visit Sony, but I tried to focus on developers were the 'real' testing goes down. When my company gets games, we get it from the developer or publisher, not the console.

But in both cases, Sony published both, so damn good deal. We get the majority of ours free, though.