Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are Wrestling Fans Homphobic?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2011, 02:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
CMDanielson500
Moron

CMDanielson500 101 - 250CMDanielson500 101 - 250
Default Re: Why are Wrestling Fans Homphobic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I don't see how looking at something that is gay and calling it gay makes one a homophobe.
A person who holds a dislike for homosexuals, simply because of their sexual orientation. This usually springs from their own ignorance and narrow-mindedness, for most of the time they don't even know the homosexual and determine to hate them just because of their sexuality. Now hate can be intentional or not but by calling things "gay" that are gay is the way it comes across. Basically its about misconceptions.
Calling another man good looking is not gay at all. Its just calling another man good looking.
Again by attractive I do not mean I beat off or get chubbies from them. Its just I think they are good looking people.

Question.... can any of you look at a another man and know if they are ugly or not? And think before you answer. You know what an ugly person looks like right... and how... because you know they are not good looking implying.. you know what good looking is.
CMDanielson500 is offline   Reply With Quote