Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are Wrestling Fans Homphobic?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2011, 02:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
CMDanielson500
Moron

CMDanielson500 is an after thoughtCMDanielson500 is an after thought
Default Why are Wrestling Fans Homphobic?

Why are wrestling fans so homophobic and insecure about shit when they watch guys in their underwear touch each other with their shirts off all sweaty.

I had a thread unfairly closed entitled "Man C...hes" where us straight guys can discuss what wrestlers we find to be good looking and it was closed within 5 minutes. How fucking homophobic are the members on this site. ARe they trying to prove something , We all know that a majority of all wrestling fans are likely virgins, and also fat and overweight... and a very good chance partially anti social at school and what not. So I understand if you people don't understand the fine cosmetology... but I hope you all realize that bieng scared to talk about wrestlers looks... doesn't make you look cooler. Your all virgins anyway and even if I was gay there is a VERY high possibility... infact almost a garuntee that every person on this site that has had an attractive girlfriend... and had sex is comfortable enough to talk about a "man c...h"...
yet a mixture of older fatties, teenage virgins and anti social retards who sit with the uncool kids at their school lunch tables DONT UNDERSTAND.. and are homophobic. Maybe thats why none of you have gotten laid. You have no problem wacking off to girls online hiding behind a computer... but you aren't comfortable enough with your own sexuality to admit to another man that he's good looking (it doesnt mean you want his dick)... and until you stop being homophobic the farthest any of you will ever get with a women is where you are now... the women's photo section.
CMDanielson500 is offline   Reply With Quote