Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SILUS... he rapes sheep and middle-aged fat men

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default SILUS... he rapes sheep and middle-aged fat men

This is SILUS (allegedly):
Spoiler for SILUS:

He links his picture in his sig for mega intimidation. He has no fear. He rapes sheep.

And he's a BAD MOTHERFUCKER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILUS View Post

Most of the people hated him then and most of the people with an IQ above 95 hate him with same passion now.
Quote:
Uhm,who the hell are you?Anyway,judging by your comment i suspect this could be a fairly accurate description.

Oh,and im pretty sure this 23 year old kid can easily rip your head off. Just click on the link below the post.
Quote:
Bah,i just can't stand these 12 year old internet gangstas talking about how they "know the bussines" and acting all tough and rough when in fact they are just another sheep on the street that can be be raped any time any place.
That's right,i said it,OH YEAAHHHH
When I asked him if he rapes sheep often...
Quote:
Yes,as long as they are morbidly obeese WoW fan boys in their thirties,using googled hot chick picks on their forum accounts.Ass to mouth is my favourite,want to make an arrangement?
Thoughts?

Internet big shot? Or just another sheep on the street that can be be raped?

I'm going with the latter.
Cerbs is offline   Reply With Quote