Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women

Thread: Women
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #49 (permalink)
Chuck Norris
Humbled

Chuck Norris Chuck Norris
Default Re: Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Time to put this in the open. Headliner's thread prompted this.

Basically I hate pretty much all women so much that I can hardly tolerate hearing them speak. Sure, some are attractive and fun to fuck but I find 99% of women completely intolerable. Most of the time, I completely dismiss what they say and find it difficult to pay any attention to them. I take the word of a construction worker over the word of a female nobel laureate. They are all mentally unstable and compulsive liars.

Overall, I consider them as an inferior sub-species whose only saving graces are being physically attractive. I'm certain women are at fault for all of the world's problems. I enjoy watching them struggle in day to day challenges. I have no sympathy for them. Most of the time I think of girls as more of a pet than a person. I act friendly and cordial to my female family members, friends and coworkers. I just don't give a fuck about any of them.
Maybe if all of you stopped being assholes and started treating women right you would all be having a foursome with hot women like I am right now instead of posting on here.

Bye now fans.
Chuck Norris is offline   Reply With Quote