Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The

Thread: The
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Imperfect
A WEF Certified Product

The Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a pushThe Imperfect is getting a push
Default Re: The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveny Screwd View Post
woah where'd you find that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik
This is your comeback rant Peter?

Disappointed bro. Did you hear our former high school is on lockdown because some chick brought a gun to school?

All the cool shit happens when we leave.
hey not all rants have to be angry! and yeah i love how they didnt find the gun or the girl who had the gun, just that someone called and left and message that they are going to bring a gun. i know they can't ignore that but come on its kind of funny how all these calls are made and they send the entire county police force over to lockdown the school. remember last year when that hardcore christian activist called and said he was going to blow up the school and they had a lockdown. i feel bad for the kids who had weed on them that day and were flipping their shit, especially the ones that were high as hell when they announced the lockdown haha
The Deaner
Nitemare
bboy
Sheik
The Imperfect is offline   Reply With Quote