Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #498 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupersonic View Post
Take off one of the Jacobs matches and include Shelley & Delirious vs. Strong & Evans.

Best of Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Alex Shelley [Joe vs. Punk II]
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Bryan Danielson vs. BJ Whitmer [Throwdown]
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Colt Cabana [Fifth Year Festival: Chicago]
Jimmy Jacobs vs. BJ Whitmer [Supercard of Honor II]
Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. Shingo & BxB Hulk [Dragon Gate Challenge II]
Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico [Up For Grabs]
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Austin Aries [Vendetta II]
Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. Go Shiozaki & Naomichi Marufji [Fueling the Fire]
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Austin Aries [Bound By Hate]
I'd take off the Shelley-Jacobs Last Stand match to make room for that tag; As the Shelley-Jacobs I Quit match for Punk-Joe II was really a must see match.

By the way that Jacobs selection looks pretty sweet but I would have included the Jacobs-Whitmer match for Dragon Gate challenge as that was just an awesome Jacobs performance with the bad bump from the top rope power bomb and all.