Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Some people are poor these days

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #44 (permalink)
CM12Punk
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

CM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Some people are poor these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
Poor people have a lot of fucking attitude. I bought a veggie burger and out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to give it to this homeless dude instead. This motherfucker opens the wrapper, separates it and says "I don't eat mayonnaise!"
I really didn't want to, but I lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
LOL that reminds me when I gave this homeless dude 5 bucks the other day because I was feeling extra generous, the dude thanks me, walks away, and turns around and asks me for another dollar because he has to catch the bus.

I almost humbled him right there and then.
LMAO, what an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
You don't have a gun?

btw, you failed their punk test.
I'm not someone who would actually fight. Like if I'm fighting someone, I must be really really pissed.