Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Some people are poor these days

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
CM12Punk
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

CM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new hereCM12Punk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Some people are poor these days

Yesterday, I was getting chinese food for my family since they wanted it. So I walked to the store and there was three people
already there. I have seen one of them before but didn't know the other two. We start talking about the "usual" and then once I got my chinese food, the guy I know just starting punching me out of nowhere saying, "Say you represent the hood!". Then he tried to pull my jacket over my head while his friends tried to check what I have in my pockets. Luckily I held on their hands so they won't take anything(I had 20 bucks and my phone in there). Then they ripped the bag that had the chinese food in it and ran off with the
food. But one of them came back with it and said they were "playing" and I should get another bag. Got it and was about to leave
to go home and they start pestering me to give them a chicken. I kept telling them go ask someone else because this is for my
family but they kept pressuring me too much. So I opened the bag and yet they steal all the chicken. I just looked at them pissed
and the other kid(since there was two asking for the chicken) came and also wanted the chicken. When I didn't give to him, he pushed me to the snow and it was a lot of snow so it was hard to get up from, and he held me while one of them tried to steal my food again. "The number games" worked and they got both boxes from me and ran off with it.

/rant

So yeah people are pathetic these days.