Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The American IQ

Thread: The American IQ
View Single Post

Old 01-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: The American IQ

anyone shooting anyone is far more newsworthy. why do you have to say black man shooting a white woman you racist prick.

Quote:
and it was pathetic that most of them can't name the first ten presidents, can't read a clock, Have never seen Star Wars, The Godfather, or Rocky. They haven't played the original Super Mario Brothers. Thought Flo Rida invented the hook of the song "Right Round". Don't know what year the declaration of independence was signed.
i wasn't aware that seeing Star Wars, Rocky and the Godfather made me smart, nor that i played a video game or that i know Flo Rida didn't create that hook made me smart. you're a right twat son.

Last edited by Rush : 01-17-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote