Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NWF: The Return

Thread: NWF: The Return
View Single Post

Old 04-09-2005, 01:49 AM   #36 (permalink)
MISTER. WINNING
DEVON WORLD ORDER

MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000MISTER. WINNING 10501 - 11000
Default Re: UWEF(United Wrestling Entertainment Federation) Horizon

^^^I was gonna announce it but I wanted to make the suspense on the last UWEF Horizon till GW so we have a great match. Eugene vs. Regal will happen. Ssj4rohan, if you loved Bret's UWEF debut, you'll love this.........UWEF Horizon Preview

Last time's Horizon was an explosive on the MGM Grand Arena. Bret Hart made his UWEF debut and made a sharpshooting impact by putting the Sharpshooter on HBK, Shawn Micheals! This week, live at the E Center at salt Lake, Utah, Heymen has made an explosive match. It's Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit as the main event.

Plus we are one week away till Global Warming and HBK has a serious back problem. Will HBK not make it to Global warming?

Plus, another big announcement. It will be a Six men Survival match for John Cena's International title at Global Warming. Who will be in the match? The first three have been confirmed: the Hurricane, Maven, and Kurt Angle. Who are the other three?

Also, we will have an update on Shelton's condition and if he will make it to Global Warming? Plus Randy Orton is in action. All that and much more on UWEF Horizon!

Preview Matches:
Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit
Six Man Survival Match for John Cena's International Belt
Randy Orton in action!

NEWS:

-Ron "the Truth" Killings will be out of action for 2 months as his ankle is injured by the Ankle Lock.

-Ken Shamrock is rumored to be in the Six Man Survival match to set a fued between Ken Shamrock and John Cena or lose and set up Shamrock and Angle.

-Despite a shoulder injury, the Hurricane wrestled well at UWEF Horizon and got a lot of respect in the lcoker room.

-Diamond Dallas Page (DDP) is rumored to make his debut after Global Warming.

-Triple X (Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper) are expected to fued with Tagiri and Regal when they debut.

-Eugene's name is now Nick Dinsmore and he is rumored to have a push to fued with Shelton Benjamin.